I am eating this sandwich right now

fuwok

Developer
Staff member
R7Lc3.jpg

Yes I am.

Welcome back Fuwok, certainly missed your presence on these forums!

Edit: double-true on the whole grain mustard.. got some from a local co-op recently and it is amazing.

Welcome back Fuwok, certainly missed your presence on these forums!

Edit: double-true on the whole grain mustard.. got some from a local co-op recently and it is amazing.

Hey friend! I can't really post with my full power but I will make some food posts!

Also I am sorry to have vanished, originally I was sick then it turned into taking a break then it turned into being too busy to return :(

Good looking sammich bub. Spinach > Arugula imo, but I wouldnt turn that that one down if it was offered as is. Everything about it is pretty much win.

plMMI.jpg

wild boar sopressata, thinly sliced with sheep's milk manchego-style cheese, greens and membrillo (quince paste) on mini baguette.

Last edited:
dLs9x.jpg

Roast beef, provolone, cole slaw, red onion, lettuce and spicy mustard on a garlic bagel.

cheerwine? I never heard of that or even seen that. Must be a hillbilly thing. Like moonshine

The first two sandwiches are from the Valley Shepherd Creamery. The bagel sandwich is from Bagel World and that lobster roll comes from Littleneck, a fun lobster roll and seafood joint a few blocks from here.

Back
Top Bottom