Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends and DoTA

I dont think I've played against a single decent Malphite yet. At least, I've never died to one (so far). I play Sivir 90% of the time right now, and even most Malphite seem to have a load of HP, I can tend to beat them off/get away relatively unscathed. It sure seems like everyone and their mom is picking dagger bitch every game I've got one on my team and one on the other team. Smart ones (or at least the ones i dont stand a chance against) stack AP but I saw one do decently well with an attack speed/movement speed build.

I don't claim to be great at the game. I suck at it. I don't care lol. But now that I've started with Malphite I get a little mana regen because his abilities are expensive, boots, attack speed, and hp/armor.

He contributes well in team fights, which I like.

Thats what I like to play too is support. Sivir with some aura items stacked on her plus her ultimate can make your teammates pretty damn rape. And sivir solos / pushes really well (as long as your not laning against katarina or akali, those two pretty much stomp all over sivirs face).

LoL is horrendously unbalanced for competitive play but man it's pretty fun to waste time on.

I've been playing Teemo this week because hes free. He's absolutely abysmal. But he's fun to play.

CAPTAAAAAIN TEEEEEEMO

I hate Kat. She's such a pain to go up against. Kog'Maw is kinda ridiculous to try and fight as well. If I get him by surprise I can ult + Q him enough to have a chance at killing. Thankfully his range attack gives a warning to dodge it.

KogMaw just gets a ton of HP naturally. Katarina with a rylais staff or that caster ring is pretty much impossible to stop. Many a game I've seen her pop her ult in the middle of a team fight (that she fucking teleported into out of nowhere) and get 2-3 kills almost instantly. Cant wait for draft mode, katarina #1 ban

KogMaw just gets a ton of HP naturally. Katarina with a rylais staff or that caster ring is pretty much impossible to stop. Many a game I've seen her pop her ult in the middle of a team fight (that she fucking teleported into out of nowhere) and get 2-3 kills almost instantly. Cant wait for draft mode, katarina #1 ban

Have one stun , katarina is useless.

Why ban someone who is literally the most obvious target and the easiest to shutdown.

Optional, wait for deathlotus, click zhonya laugh

but a good katarina waits til the team fight is halfway done already and then popsup out of where, once everyones abilities are on cd, and deathlotus for the broken aoe damage

but a good katarina waits til the team fight is halfway done already and then popsup out of where, once everyones abilities are on cd, and deathlotus for the broken aoe damage

Then your team is shit and you deserved to die. The moment there is a katarina you stop wasting your stun. not to mention other good strategies like shutting down kat the entire game

Last edited:
Then your team is shit and you deserved to die. The moment there is a katarina you stop wasting your stun. not to mention other good strategies like shutting down kat the entire game

kats not awful but she definitely isnt janna/soraka/shen ban-worthy

iirc they arent damaging towers next patch

ya they aren't but as of right now hes still absurd.

I played him 10 times last week when he was free, went 10-0. with some clearly obvious should have lost games except for lol grenades broken as shit.

Also summoner abilities make the game pretty ridiculous. Cleanse is super overpowered. Anyone who thinks flash is more OP is bad.

INFACT ALL SUMMONER SKILLS ARE RIDICULOUS JESUS CHRIST

Last edited:
man its out on the LoL gamfront isnt it?

i didnt bother watching it yet, i mean fuck

cgi is cgi, amirite? but since servers going down for who knows how long (ty Riot for having shittastic patching abilities) may as well watch it now

LOL yeah Ryze, you tank that team, tank the FUCK out that team. Don't worry Alistar, its cool if you hide in the back, we all know your only good for knockbacks. And why the fuck didn't chogath just lawlspike them? Bunch of newbs

Back
Top Bottom