Google Earth - Flying Car

iaeolan

Dalayan Elder
Found a link to this just now...

Apparently near perth, australia you can see a flying car.

32° 00'42.85" S 115° 47'10.97" E

At first I thought it was one of those gimmicky car-signs with the body of a car hoisted up on a sign for an auto-body place or a junk yard... but then i saw this site which took pictures of the actual area in perth...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/25/flying_car_launch_site/

Crazy....

nihilist326 said:
hehe, it was probably photoshopped

This is stuff you can get into google earth and see for yourself lol....

On a side note there are places u can see WWII bombers flying over areas, nuclear subs, the black helicopters, nuclear missle silos, so why not a secret military flying car?

eye tricks

IMO it's just a white car next to a black car. Because of the poor resolution, and the angle with which the light is hitting everything, and the positioning of the two cars, it appears that the black car is the white car's shadow.

because the other 3 black cars in the photo are matte black with no reflective surfaces? :D The Black car would have to have windows tinted on the outside of the glass to prevent reflection, have no chromework, and be the exact size, shape, and model of the white car. It also would ahve to be parked at an identical angle. Note the position of the white car. It is "parked" still on the road.

Judging from the other shadows of the trees, the sun is near directly overhead, and only slightly bias toward the car's shadow. We are also looking at a slight angle.

To make that shadow, the car would need to be 50 to 70 off the ground. Roughly, the required height to get over the trees.

I have to assume at this point that the object is actually in the air. I just am not sure the white object we see as a car really is a car. The windows of the "car" are too symmetrical... the "car" is itsself too symmetrical. Even with the long, angled front windshield of modern cars, the rear tends to be much more vertical. Notice the other cars in the photo.

Back
Top Bottom