Fomelo and banned characters

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Can we bring back the ability to fomelo banned characters for the sake of nostalgia. There is no good reason for this request. However we used to be able to do this and I want to look at banned peoples equipment.

I support adding the ability to fomelo banned chars. Some way, perhaps by guild suggested above, to distinguish them as banned would be good. This would be both informative and entertaining, thus meshing well with the server's public execution style of jailings/bannings.

Signed, if I had the ability to fomelo my toons after my inevitable ban I would sleep a lot better at night.

I don't see why I can't re-enable this but I'm not sure of the best way to distinguish banned characters from others.

Impressario Felyn of the Labyrinth
[Level 65 Iksar Bard]
<Twilight Underground>
Banned Forever

ycNh0.png

zs91G.png

I am artist.

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa...why am I getting dragged into this. I don't want to look at some shitty bard on Fomelo.

Whoa, whoa...why am I getting dragged into this. I don't want to look at some shitty bard on Fomelo.

You'll look like a shitty level one since you don't conform to the using your ingame name standard.

I support this! I'm looking forward to fomelo'ing Vagpounder, and looking at what he accomplished and missed out on!

I see no good reason to allow banned jerks to continue stroking their epeen by looking at (or linking) their characters online.

I see no good reason to allow banned jerks to continue stroking their epeen by looking at (or linking) their characters online.

A number of characters are banned over claim disputes not because anyone did anything wrong. I find it hard to believe anyone who was banned is going to go ecstatic when they find out they can be peeped in fomelo again.

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Are you saying we ban people for no reason at all?

I am telling you that grimar, sald, and whoever else were banned because two users disputed over who should have access when the original owner was lost in time not because they macroquested or anything against the rules?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom