Fix Soon for Althuna Aug Quest

Taryth

Administrator
Staff member
One of the problems with the Althuna augment quest is you need to undertake a few events in City of Mercy. For players pledged Althuna, they have found this difficult, and their Althuna-pledged friends have not been able to be much help either - deity restrictions keep you from casting beneficial spells.

Fortunately, that's about to change - we've got a fix that should allow you to cast beneficial spells within your group as long as a party member is currently undergoing that part of the quest. This should hopefully be ready for the next patch cycle, so hang in the worshippers of Althuna, you will soon have an easier time getting through some of the parts.

-t

Although it doesn't pertain to the same questline, I might mention that this issue occurs during the very hectic climax of the Tarhyl aug quest, too. The pledge is able to engage Ansaag & Friends just fine but is unable to lend aid to friends in the form of beneficial spells. The same "fix" might be in order for this quest, though I am assuming the issue never came up because, as far as I can tell, less than five people have ever completed that questline despite its cool lore, great aug, and spectacular finale. (As I used to tell people on my Cleric, who needs an Ashpyre, anyway? ;))

This fix should now be live, even out of the normal patch cycle!

Grinkles, I was unaware of that problem. This same fix should be applicable there, I will just need a bit of time to sort out when in the quest we need to allow that (having not completed that one as a player). But we should be able to do the same thing - I will get that on my short list to fix.

Great fix Taryth! My brother and I have 1 more character to do Athuna stuff with, and this will make life WAY easier.

Back
Top Bottom