Elaborate idea.

yep, ashpyre is good forever, all the rest are easily replaced in the next tier

Flarewynd never gets replaced, I have no idea how good mindfyre actually is because casters are doodoo. I actually hate the existence of must have clickies such as this.

If you are wondering why flarewynd is amazing and are out of the know:
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Mending_Flames

1600 heal on demand with overhaste and atk??? :monocle:

Last edited:
Flarewynd never gets replaced, I have no idea how good mindfyre actually is because casters are doodoo. I actually hate the existence of must have clickies such as this.

The clickie can not be replaced this is true but what sense does it make to have a bow that you more then likely wont use.I have better odds of getting Masalavir, Bolt from the Dark befor getting the elab piece,might as well just change it to a pure clickie heh.

The clickie can not be replaced this is true but what sense does it make to have a bow that you more then likely wont use.I have better odds of getting Masalavir, Bolt from the Dark befor getting the elab piece,might as well just change it to a pure clickie heh.

Pure clicky from inven that stacks with wolf form :)

Sure, you might get unlucky and never get your elaborate chest piece, but Masalavir is on a totally different tier than Flarewynd. It is MUCH easier to just get a Flarewynd. It always boggles me when people complain about items that are only saught after for their clickies.

Not many other items in this game are used as a new piece and then always kept for their unique clicky. Flarewynd obviously does not need changed at all. The only people who can complain about their ToT weapons are monks/warriors/knights and possibly rogues/bards and that is only because their weapons don't have irreplaceable clickies.

Here is a warrior saying that I think flamescar has shitty aggro but good stats.

Back
Top Bottom