Death to Mules: QoL and Plat Sink idea

Haenir

Dalayan Master
Issue?: In order to store the materials used in tradeskills, most (all?) tradeskillers use mules (secondary accounts used only to expand bank storage). Used in tandem with the listsend system this is a relatively convenient, if weird, system for item storage.

Suggestion: Implement a warehouse function where you can store and retrieve a certain quantity of tradeskill materials for a small fee (maybe something like 1-10p per transaction). Or perhaps you would pay a periodic rental fee / have to invest plat to increase storage space / all of the above?

I don't know if non-charm plat sinks are desired, but IMO, the benefit of having all materials in a centralized location would make me use this in a hearbeat.

There is a system in existence already. Your house lets you store up to 20 extra items and if you are a donor you can store much more depending on if your a platinum donor or not.

Hmm, I rather like this. Obviously, right now we're in crunch time and adding something new is tough, but please bring this up again after 2.5 and we can chat internally about it. Personally, I love the idea.

There is a system in existence already. Your house lets you store up to 20 extra items and if you are a donor you can store much more depending on if your a platinum donor or not.

Kinda not helpful when you're storing 1000+ tradeskill items

Back
Top Bottom