• A & B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does more harm than actual drugs

• Protects our citizens from marijuana madness

• Ineffective waste of money, but right in principle

• Great, or at least mostly great and productive!

• C & G

• Total voters
see?

see? news is fun!

(and if it's not news, sorry i don't have tv but obviously i am too busy posting on SoD to watch anyways)

- teaser for the above link -

BBC said:
The event was aimed at helping the students improve the skills of their robots ahead of the Robot World Cup in Germany in June.

[snip]

Once in the stadium, the miniature Maradonas show off the work put in by the teams over the last year.

"They are completely autonomous," said Aris Karcanias, one of the Warwick team members. "Once they are on the pitch, they are thinking using the computer."

ok

ok critic, what would a "balanced" poll look like?

i feel like all reasonable options are there, the basic for or against covered.

just because there are more negative choices, so fucking what? i guess that means since more options lean against the war on drugs, which is going about as well as johnson's "war on poverty" or shrubs "war on terror," people will be FORCED to choose a negative response when they really approve it !! I AM SO DIABOLICALLY SINISTER THAT I DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT WHEN I POST POLLS!! you found me out.

SO PLEASE do elaborate, CRITIC since i am sure you want to help me make better polls in the future instead of just whining

(ps - your post was helpful and constructive. keep up the good work!)

Hahahaha, silly cop...

As for the poll, Although I already voted, it needs an option that says something to the extent of "Leave my shit the hell alone!"

i own a glock as well and i can tell u its very easy to misfire by accident

the safety is built into the trigger and most people keep a round in the chamber, making it extremely dangerous as you can see

this tool is designed more for european/african/mideastern police who fire rounds daily

i recommend guns with a hammer and safety that you can still operate 1 handedly in a split second

if u do own a gloc however make sure to pick up a 33 round clip so u can outgun a mac-11 or uzi...
they r available on cheaperthandirt.com or cdnninvestments.com

Re: ok

Xanex said:

just because there are more negative choices, so fucking what? i guess that means since more options lean against the war on drugs, which is going about as well as johnson's "war on poverty" or shrubs "war on terror," people will be FORCED to choose a negative response when they really approve it !! I AM SO DIABOLICALLY SINISTER THAT I DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT WHEN I POST POLLS!! you found me out.

SO PLEASE do elaborate, CRITIC since i am sure you want to help me make better polls in the future instead of just whining

Haha wow youre nuts. Keep up the good work.

Re: ok

Xanex said:

That's a textbook Stupid Post if I ever saw one.

Zodium said:
Xanex wrote:

HEY WOW! i can do it too! so now we've both shown we can use childish, universal insults! and with the smugness of a smart-ass at that!

seriously, it's like you pulled that one out of a book of catchy insults. have you gotten to the "i know you are but what am i" chapter yet?

zodium, you crack me up

Allow me to elaborate, then. You'll start posting in a civil manner, or you'll be removed from the forums; there's no need to be so aggressive. Your post was idiotic because instead of shrugging off a mildly dumb comment like any normal person would, you went on a long hostile tirade. Now, you're right that we can both fling insults at each other, but there are two things you need to consider when you say things like that:

A) I have four years of experience in dealing with stupid posts. I know what I'm talking about.
B) You're not allowed to fling insults at people, whereas I am.

Now, you either stop posting in an unnecessarily hostile manner and calm down, or the unnecessarily hostile posts will be stopped in another way. Yes, this is tyranny/censorship/powertripping/nazism and lots of other nasty things. I've heard it all, and no matter how much you consult your dictionary and thesaurus, you're not going to say anything original. The result will be the same as every other time this has happened, and no matter how much you may believe otherwise, noone's going to care once you're gone, if you want to put it to the test.

This is where Zodium says, "It's good to be the king."

By the way... why the hell doesn't that policeman like... end the friggen gun demonstration.... I can just picture him bleeding profusely on the floor, "wait kids, I ain't done yet come back, the assault rifle isn't loaded, seriously!".

funny

to korinth, i thought that part was the best too. i had to admire the guy for trying to teach the children about his idiot mistake.

to zodium, just to clear, i've never questioned your authority on this board and still don't. i post at your pleasure.

still, i don't recall any rule that says "cower before zodium" - so don't expect it to happen. that said, here's my summary:

• caps = emphasis, not necessarily hostility. i do not know the poster (or any) and have no hostile intent towards the poster (or any other).

call my post stupid, be called out for a stupid post.

demonstrate yourself as a jerk, be treated like one.

i do not initiate the rudeness or hostility, but i do reply to it, and i sincerely have a hard time believing that you cannot understand where i am coming from on this one.

i do not attack posters, just their posts. i will call a person who posts a whine in my threads a whiner, just as you would call a person who plays your game a player.[/list:u]

no matter how much you may believe otherwise, noone's going to care once you're gone, if you want to put it to the test.

where's the emoticon for "yawn" ? please do not attribute ideas to me that i have never expressed.

xanex i tend to agree with u constantly

however if u are looking for fairness, free speech, honest help, or polite responses from the staff u must avoid sod forum at all costs

I really dont think anyone would mind if Aytowun/Xanex avoided SoD forums at all costs. Honestly, if youre being dumb you should expect to be called on it. I dont really see a lot of people having problems as you two have had.

Aytowun said:
xanex i tend to agree with u constantly

however if u are looking for fairness, free speech, honest help, or polite responses from the staff u must avoid sod forum at all costs

i like ur trolling get out

Re: funny

Xanex said:
to korinth, i thought that part was the best too. i had to admire the guy for trying to teach the children about his idiot mistake.

to zodium, just to clear, i've never questioned your authority on this board and still don't. i post at your pleasure.

still, i don't recall any rule that says "cower before zodium" - so don't expect it to happen.

Here, allow me to quote it for you since you obviously didn't read the rules:

THE LAW said:
Insubordination is Unacceptable
If a GM or Admin tells you to stop doing something, you stop, right then and there. You may take it up with the GM or admin personally (refer to the chain of command for guidance above), but only in PMs.

Now, you claim you don't attack other posters, only their posts. However, as we clearly see in your subsequent post, that's a pretty blatant lie:

Xanex said:
Onos said:
I really dont think

agreed.

And with that, you will be leaving the forums on a permanent basis. Toodle-oo. The next person who has a problem with a staff decision regarding the forums will go the appropriate route and PM the staffer in question, or his/her superior if it's not possible to solve the problem between you.

Now, you'll note that I didn't IP ban you this time around, but that's because I have all the time in the world to keep banning you and banning you until you tire of using proxies and/or reregistering accounts. Think of it as a chance to stick around, incognito.

Back
Top Bottom