Class Top 5 List (Thade version)

Thade

DINOSAUR THADE
In this thread we will compose a list of top players from each class based on major stats, AA's, Tomes, etc.

Rules

1. These ranks are based on fomelo statistics.

2. Gtoo replay rule: You must indisputably pass the incumbent spot holder in the rankings and not just be a tiny smiggle better or just kind of close.

3. Inactiveness is subject to interpretation. Easiest way to change status is to post here.

4. Trolling in this forum is not allowed. If you want to troll, go to Chillville. If you troll or cause drama in this thread, you will be issued a forum ban. Discuss only class/gear-related issues here.

Aisling's rule addendums

1. I reserve the right to become verbally abusive in conversations about the list outside of this thread. If you badger me in Pm's, ingame, on IM, or on vent, expect me to insult your entire family line, and possibly make you cry yourself to sleep. If you cannot deal with this, do not badger me for updates outside of this list. Updates are done on my time, not yours.

That being said, a nice message or a hey, check that out when you have a chance is generally more well received than accusing me of neglecting things, or some form of bias which is hilarious since I give absolutely everyone a hard time as a point of principle.

2. If you pass someone. Post how. Good examples are found throughout this thread. Usually posted by myself. Common sense, you want a faster update (generally in terms of passing someone, if you just want an updated tome or mana or ac rating etc, that is ezpz, just post like normal), then do exactly what I do. If you just post that you think you pass them, or post a minimum of information, this means I will go and look at every single difference between the two and weigh it in relation to class, even if I agree with a cursory look.

Due to the high amount of differences that can pertain to a given class in terms of focuses, specializations, deity bonuses, focus effect, stat and resist totals, and even aa's, and the shifting importance of them by class (especially in regards to hybrids) this is necessary to have the most accurate list possible. I do not care if it's something judged not too important for a class. Almost everything has at least some use for every class. They all count, just in different amounts. If you have one thing higher than someone, but they have 40 tiny things above you, chances are you might not actually pass them. I will look at those things, thus if you just post I am now #X of class X, you are asking me to look at it, at MY convenience, not yours.

3. On classes I have a lack of experience with, I will generally ask for advice from experienced members of that class before an update. There are not many classes with which I have a lack of experience, but there are a few. Thus while a mage or druid update may only take a day or two to look at, other classes especially some hybrids may take a bit longer. Expect this, and do not get in a tizzy about it. Usually when this happens I will also post here for general thoughts.

4. Bagged items do not count. I don't care if it is the Holy Grail. If it's not in, I don't care. The only time I will ever care, is when its an old character, that is not wearing a class critical item, that I am well aware that they have, but can't get ahold of them to pop it in. That will not happen often. Only in cases where it is something frequently swapped out (such as warrior shields, or ranja bows) by the class as part of it's nature depending on situations. Bagged foci, will never count. Ever. Do not mention it. Ever. If you do, I will ignore your posts until the end of time, no matter what is in them. You have been warned.

Banji's changes

1. Kill count is top 1. If you have more kills than that person, post and i'll compare.

2. This is more of a clarification of a previous rule, but this will spell it out simple:

If you want to move someone up the list, make a comparison. Period. If you want to move that person up the list more spots than one, then you have to make a comparison for each move. Period. If you don't, shut up.

I'm not asking for a complete comparison. I'll do that. I do want at least an overview of some important stuff. Make a little bit of effort here.

3. The ONLY exception to the fomelo rule is the second shaman mask quest. Because of how huge the bonus is, you get credit for having it.

Nwaij's addendums

1. Non-finished tomes do nothing. So I don't care if you started the Tome of Win The Game. As long as it isn't finished, it doesn't count. The only exception from this are the Codex of Power, cause they actually do something before completed.

2. If you write a comparison for characters that have tomes, save you and me a headache by applying the methods found here.

3. Some non-trivial to get [NODROP] Spells count, despite not showing on fomelo. These Spells are:
  • Murk Spells
  • Refuge/Slave Spells
  • Shout of Agony
  • Taraztus Healing Flames (PAL) / Taraztus Infernal Trap (WIZ) / Summon: Spectral Silks (MAG) / Veil of Marlow (SHD)
DON'T ASK OR MAKE ARGUMENTS FOR OTHER STUFF TO COUNT THAT AREN'T ON FOMELO BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO AND DIE IN A FIRE.

Thade's Addendums

1. You have one chance to make a decent post for whatever comparison it is you desire. If you can't put in the effort to make any sort of actual comparison, don't expect me to. I will ignore any subsequent posts you make if the first one you make is a steaming pile of shit, and you will have to find someone else to post for you if you ever want to make a move on the top 5 list.

Class Leaderboard

------------------------------------

Bard
1. Reehs**
2. Juff**
3. Nifera**
4. Marchie
5. Regasin

Beastlord
1. Kjiel**
2. Agiktesse***
3. Vexiz
4. Otus
5. Trompor

Cleric
1. Eisley**
2. Eldorath**
3. Asura**
4. Gtoo**
5. Guktore**

Druid
1. Faelus**
2. Wealwawn***
3. Zedaine***
4. Efik**
5. Mallas*

Enchanter
1. Zorlon**
2. Raralith*
3. Stral**
4. Ravik
5. Aishii**

Magician
1. Valdian***
2. Sintasia***
3. Aisling****
4. Zoroth***
5. Shimone

Monk
1. Lleoc
2. Kiseble
3. Cinn
4. Manguadi
5. Krugz

Necromancer
1. Glorax***
2. Velleity**
3. Temellin**
4. Paxx
5. Meso*

Paladin
1. Bango****
2. Apros***
3. Vartenaal**
4. Lindstrom ****
5. Ringo*

Ranger
1. Aniketos
2. Kedrin***
3. Caer***
4. Yelsie
5. Skos ***

Rogue
1. Reinhardt
2. Dimmi
3. Banjimen
4. Draeos
5. Eyate

Shadow Knight
1. Versul****
2. Xach****
3. Zorr****
4. Jraul
5. Septima***

Shaman
1. Zurkka ***
2. Pagloac****
3. Thade ****
4. Naragako****
5. Arteno****

Warrior
1. Fuwok
2. Stryda
3. Memu
4. Ratkon
5. Templeton

Wizard
1. Solosolki**
2. Nwaij***
3. Tarutao**
4. Meister*
5. Nuchre

* = Has completed the shaman mask quest and also the next quest giving the innate bonus.

* = Has Slave Spell.

* = Has Murk Spell.

* = Has Shout of Agony.

* = Has Taraztus Healing Flames (PAL) / Taraztus Infernal Trap (WIZ) / Summon: Spectral Silks (MAG) / Veil of Marlow (SHD)

Stat Leaderboard

------------------------------------

AC
1. Bango (2515)
2. Versul (2440)
3. Xach (2420)
4. Otcho (2381)
5. Fuwok (2363)

Mana
1. Glorax (9947)
1. Eisley (9928)
3. Wealwawn (9913)
4. Asura (9903)
5. Zorlon (9745)

HP
1. Stryda (10685)
2. Bango (10381)
3. Xach (10359)
4. Fuwok (10230)
5. Zorr (10008)

Top Kill Counts
1. Nanta 133K

Last edited:
Thread updated. Including the ac/mana/hp numbers. If you see any future updates that are missed please say something. Also I placed a few people under where they probably should be until I get to talk to them. If you feel you should be higher than you are, post it.

Also sticky please!

Top 5 Slaariel List.
1) Woldaff
2) Slaariel
3) Slaariel
4) Slaariel
5) Slaariel

Lastly I am going to be out of town for two weeks for christmas, so the likelihood of this getting updated then is not super high.

Last edited:
I object to there being only six on the Mage list.
Should be seven so my character (Zoroth) can appear.

What makes Gunder better than Templeton? Aside from the crappy resist and lack of a 1.2mil charm? Gear and stat wise, aside from resist Templeton is better. Is it because Gunder has 13 FT for a warrior?

Also shouldn't you be comparing Fuwok to the Knight classes with a shield on? Fuwok would be number 1 on AC with a shield...that is all for now...

Thade's Addendums

1) You have one chance to make a decent post for whatever comparison it is you desire. If you can't put in the effort to make any sort of actual comparison, don't expect me to. I will ignore any subsequent posts you make if the first one you make is a steaming pile of shit, and you will have to find someone else to post for you if you ever want to make a move on the top 5 list.

:psyduck:

What makes Gunder better than Templeton? Aside from the crappy resist and lack of a 1.2mil charm? Gear and stat wise, aside from resist Templeton is better. Is it because Gunder has 13 FT for a warrior?

Also shouldn't you be comparing Fuwok to the Knight classes with a shield on? Fuwok would be number 1 on AC with a shield...that is all for now...

One day I will figure out how much AC I have with a shield but the answer is a lot.

Back
Top Bottom