"Ask Not What SoD Can Do for You ..."

I wanted to take an opportunity and PUG my Halloween event.

Okay, this event will begin at 8:00PM EST in the Erimal newbie yard by the Glyph Statue. All level 65s are welcome. Preference will be given to single box main characters, but depending on attendance we very well may be bringing some boxes as well.

After a few essential characters, to make sure we can actually kill things, raid spots will be given out to whoever is in Erimal at 8PM EST.

If you would like to attend, and are free at 8PM today (Friday 10/24) for an hour or so, feel free to post or send a tell to Solosolki in game. I should be online most of the day.

Hope to see plenty of people tonight!

Okay thank you for confirming that you actually haven't done high tier content here and have no idea what you're talking about.

The bulk of SoD raiding is pretty much as you describe, but the actual good content (which is focused mostly at the t12+ levels) is different.
Thanks for confirming what the stereotypical SoD elitist prick no life loser scumbag would say.

Thanks for confirming what the stereotypical SoD elitist prick no life loser scumbag would say.

Other people are having a discussion, and potentially disagreeing with you. You are the only person here calling other people names and being mean. Everyone else has the problem though, not you, right?

Back
Top Bottom