Archaic Frag Suggestion

Deff quit playing an alt once I realized I would have to get an archaic at some point.. you thought vah was hard.. but dat archaic doe

This has been on my personal list of things that I think makes sense and should have an alternate form of progression that isn't so RNG heavy, along with ED swords. I think there are some decent suggestions and once I have some other things cleared I will think about it more seriously.
Any word on updates to make ed maps a bit more common or updating sword drop rates?

Ive been fishing and attempting to buy maps for almost two weeks, bought one and fished one. Ive also heard if Im lucky 5 maps will be enough but its often closer to 10. At this rate it will be over a month just to get enough maps.

Indeed, if you do it that way its slow as sin. A faster, less expensive method would be to farm HoM / OP trash / UC pug and simply claim the maps.
Yeah but then you have to find people that will go because not everyone can duo it, and many of those people also need maps.

Even Rymy is looking into making the process easier, I'm just asking if there's any word on it.

one month for 1 map, but if you do it on X characters, thats X amount of maps after a month. If you have 15 people, have them box and do bounties every day, you can have 30 maps. but then there is also some bounties that offer 2 tokens, so that goes down to about 24 days or so to get 30 tokens.

one month for 1 map, but if you do it on X characters, thats X amount of maps after a month. If you have 15 people, have them box and do bounties every day, you can have 30 maps. but then there is also some bounties that offer 2 tokens, so that goes down to about 24 days or so to get 30 tokens.
meh got the vah sword on my first chest, guildy got a second off my only other map.

Back
Top Bottom