Ak and hc

Valv

Dalayan Elder
Put arcane knights into the game
Make then auto hardcore

This makes hardcore even more fun and lets
Arcane knights be played and tested and developed
More without having any real impact on the game.

Once they are balanced and the demand exist they can
Be made like normal, if not they can stay as a hc gimmick.

This is really a great idea. I have abso-fucking-lutely no idea why it hasn't happened yet.

Worst case: AK knights are OP, and an elite dev team goes on a navy seals inspired mission to kill all the remaining HC ones as an elite squad; whose horrific deeds will be later written in a controversial book by a recovering heroin addict known only as "Z" in an attempt to bring down the zombie-establishment.

Best case: We have a pretty sick new class to be implemented which could bring back old players, and as they level AK's, provide in game support and guidance whatever new player base there currently is.

Last edited:
1) I doubt anyone who would need to un-veto arcane knights would take this thread seriously if they ever actually read it.

2) I don't know if all the arcane knight code exists anymore. I don't have any interest in redoing anything related to them. I don't have any faith in the idea of them.

3) I have no expectation that trying out big changes to make the game more fun will ever win over conserving crappiness and problematic features, and neither should you.

1) I doubt anyone who would need to un-veto arcane knights would take this thread seriously if they ever actually read it.

2) I don't know if all the arcane knight code exists anymore. I don't have any interest in redoing anything related to them. I don't have any faith in the idea of them.

3) I have no expectation that trying out big changes to make the game more fun will ever win over conserving crappiness and problematic features, and neither should you.

You win. I am still sad about this though, they sounded amazingly fun and interactive.

Back
Top Bottom