Agnarr - POP Locked Progression

Tev i got you a krono, let me know when u can log on FV and ill give it to you. Also looking for some people to form a static group with at launch, pref hardcore nerds who want to rush to max level.

Tev i got you a krono, let me know when u can log on FV and ill give it to you. Also looking for some people to form a static group with at launch, pref hardcore nerds who want to rush to max level.
My situation has changed and I can buy my first month of subscription with RL bux now, the effort is appreciated though. I put in an application to that guild as a monk. If you're a part of it you can probably post on my thread to request me in your static group if you want.

I'm ready to nerd it up

Going to use the name Nuchre on Agnarr, yeah i know i stole his name but its good for a wiz, Lron or Expletus just doesn't seem right anymore. Will see about forming a static, would pref we get more guys from sod to roll with us.

Last edited:
I'll be playing this if anyone wants to kick it.

I'm 5 boxing SK/Monk/Clr/Ench/Mage, so any class can group with me assuming we're in the same level range. Plan to spend a lot of time in guk.

I'll be playing this if anyone wants to kick it.

I'm 5 boxing SK/Monk/Clr/Ench/Mage, so any class can group with me assuming we're in the same level range. Plan to spend a lot of time in guk.

Post pictures of 5 computers or I am reporting you to the authorities.

120214-0115-CommandStation.jpg

Rykke and I jumped on this server for a minute. Having fun with it in some ways, but in others it just makes me miss how good SOD was to new characters. Really, massive respect for SOD for the Adepts/low end quests/great fun zones with actual abilities you had to avoid.

I'm on this server now seems pretty fun and populated had a full group of lvl 5-7 in black burrow last night had a blast crownk here playing a bard named gokuu I think

i subbed and it just doesn't feel high quality.

i know it's tlp and not classic, but nothing is as i remember:

freeport and several other zone revamps look awful
items dropping out of era
pathing sucks, ive been kiting red gnolls in blackburrow with my mage by glitching them

still having fun in some ways, but i feel that daybreak is not up to par with the eqemulator community.

been playing this a bunch after having played p99 for a while. Tons of super non-classic stuff that feels kind of bad, pathing is pretty borked, new freeport fucking blows. Other than that I can't complain much. Raiding on p99 was an absolute clown fiesta but raiding on agnarr has been super enjoyable so far. Group/solo content is a lot easier because of the power creep in the game, but still remains enjoyable. Playerbase seems to be pretty decent people too.

I am absolutely loving TAKP. If anyone checks out these Daybreak servers and decides it is not for them but don't want to go back to the poop-socking ways of P99, TAKP is awesome. It's a more casual environment, the raiding rotation talks are civil, everyone acts like a god damn adult.

https://www.takproject.net/

I am absolutely loving TAKP. If anyone checks out these Daybreak servers and decides it is not for them but don't want to go back to the poop-socking ways of P99, TAKP is awesome. It's a more casual environment, the raiding rotation talks are civil, everyone acts like a god damn adult.

https://www.takproject.net/
That sounds really boring. You should come play shards of dalaya where the competition is fierce and heated. Will the one mob you want to kill for the one item you want for the one alt you want to gear spawn on euro time or na time? Wait 1 week to find out because for some reason 7 day respawn is a thing.

Dear Expletus, my name is trademarked; my lawyers will be writing to you shortly seeking extensive damages. Staying on topic, I am surprised at the enthusiasm for anything Gamebreak put their hands on. They are doing a fantastic job of wrecking EQ2 by offering insanely OP gear that requires you to: a) do the same boring 10 minute instance 30 times a week for 5 weeks in order to fully gear 3 alts, b) doing 3 'expert' zones a day that can only be done by your best geared toons and take 30 minutes each zone and finally c) Starting an EQ2 progression server where xp is insanely low but you get rewards that are usable by every toon that you have on every server and which scale to level 100. As a result there just isn't enough time to do everything and people are leaving in droves especially when it is becoming more and more blatantly pay to win. If anybody knows a decent game there are 40-50 people in Eden and 30-40 in Knights of the White Shield who would gladly move if they found something worth playing. Finally pathology came back and in as much as anyone can be disease free with a Gleason 4-5 prostate cancer then I am in that category so looking to continue to troll you for a lot longer. All the best everyone

That sounds really boring. You should come play shards of dalaya where the competition is fierce and heated. Will the one mob you want to kill for the one item you want for the one alt you want to gear spawn on euro time or na time? Wait 1 week to find out because for some reason 7 day respawn is a thing.

Okay, when is the next raid??????

Back
Top Bottom