Account Drive 2011: 2/09-3/15

Do we need to petition in game for our fame? I got me box quite a while ago!
Character name is Bamek. Thanks again!

If I missed you somehow PM me all the info - we might have gotten you on a toon you do not play anymore and will have to move it over.

Posted here and sent you a PM, still no fame.

Would be grateful if you looked at this again.

You didn't give them to Eleazar rather than Eleazer by any chance.

Well, it's been 2 months since the contest ended and still no fame.
Oh well, at least I won something!
Thanks again for all you do here to keep me entertained for free!

Multiple PM's, Multiple posts in this thread.
Still no fame on Bamek.
If you're not going to give the fame (obviously), can you at least let me know how much traffic I brought this site? I put some effort into this and would like to know.
Thanks.

Ok, so I know this is an old bump. But I recently just started playing again. I lost my old computer right at the end of this and only just FINALLY managed to get a computer that can play SOD again just now. I have like 1000+ fame that I was never able to claim on my main character (Ceruleus) and also 15k from the drawing. I'm wondering who to talk to about this and how to go about claiming these two things. I would have claimed them long ago but the lack of being able to play SoD kinda put a damper on that plan. I just need to know which channels to go through or who to talk to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This thread is the correct channel.

The person that would need to handle this situation is Woldaff, and the best way to let him know is (1) that post (2) mentioning that post in IRC

I have asked woldaff to look into this before for advertising, and I'm gonna ask him again. http://www.getseobot.com Formerly known as blackwoodproductions.com is ran and operated by my RL friend. It's a huge business accross the globe with thousands of subscribers, however their is a free version of it you can try.

What is it? SEO - Search Engine Optimization

Choose keywords to rank for, assuming you would pick "free mmorpg" etc.

Thus giving more wide-spread rankings in google and ranking top 10 in time for the chosen keywords.

It all Equals out to having more popularity in the search engines, and getting more unique visitors to the website.

Please try looking into this again.

Thank you,
Graycen

Back
Top Bottom