Account Drive 2011: 2/09-3/15

Is there any way to see how our personal referral's are doing? I'm just curious because within a few minutes of posting on my facebook page I had a few dozen likes and it would be fun to see the referral's rack up.

Ceruleus the Bard

Repeating this:

MAKE SURE WHEREVER YOU POST WELCOMES OUT KIND OF SERVER. We are not spamming willy nilly!

Can you expand on what you mean by welcomes "our kind of server"? Does posting in gaming sections of forums where there is no specific rule against posting ads count as "spamming willy nilly"?

Any rules against posting private servers or refferals etc. Remember you do not need to use a referral link though.

basically if you think they would not want us do not post! We want good publicity. Use your best judgement.

Any chance you can post another progress report later tonight? Or if you could tell me if any of the links I posted are bringing in any hits? Would like to know if I'm making any progress before I go devoting much more time sifting through all those forums.

Thanks

I tried to drum up some players at insiderforums.com too.
ThankS!
Character Name= Bamek

Last edited:
This is the forum that i was reading when I discovered SoD. Got hooked and stopped going there, but I figured I'd make a post so that anyone like me a year ago (looking to trade massive spiralingoutofcontrol drug addiction for MMRPG addiction) can use this wonderful resource.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13972133

I didnt see anyone else post there! hopefully I'm the first.

I really really love this referal contest.
My only gripe is that it runs for a really long time. Does anyone else think this? All the major forums have been hit, so now the only way to get more referals is *bumping* for the most part. I would be in favor of cutting a week or two off the finish time. Having it end at the end of Febuary I think would make sense.

-Ceruleus

Next time I will most likely make it shorter but this time its a bit too late - people already had planned etc for this time period and it would not be fair to change it.

Update:

Feb 21, 2011

Remember this is not yet narrowed down to who gets who! It should give you a very good idea though. The refferal links have to be sorted very carefully at the end to make sure its unique visitors coming from non SoD sites who were not tricked etc. I will have a lot of work to do!

Look at those numbers though. Pretty damned amazing. At least three titles will come of this.

Back
Top Bottom