a humble suggestion

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
I have long felt that <MY CLASS> is sorely lacking on the raiding scene because while <ABILITY MY CLASS CAN DO> is useful, it is not nearly so useful as <ABILITY OTHER CLASS HAS>. I am basing this fact on the fact that while browsing the forums today, I saw at least one guild willing to recruit <OTHER CLASS> but none willing to recruit <MY CLASS>. I even heard it said in OOC by the very knowledgeable "Monkkymonk" the level 5 Monk that <MY CLASS> is not useful on the raid scene (in live). As a final nail in the coffin (so to speak!) I have noticed that while wielding a <ONE HANDED WEAPON> my critical hits were significantly lower damage than <MEMBER OF OTHER CLASS> who was using a <TWO HANDED WEAPON>.

Therefore, I feel it is reasonable to ask that the following changes be made:

* <MY CLASS>'s Thaz armor should be given every single stat, effect, clicky and shade of color that is on any other piece of Thaz armor.
* <MY CLASS> should get a quest that upgrades our Thaz armor to SuperThaz armor with twice the stats, preferably this quest should be located in Athica and not require you to leave the zone - a nice suggestion would be for instance getting rare items (like those 'ancient molds') off of listsend (this would be a good reason to add a search feature to the listsold to cut down on the hassle!). A nice exp reward for the quests would be appropriate, I feel.
* A weekly daily lottery should be held where members of <MY CLASS> could win nice items, for instance Thaz armor or Thaz augs (just a suggestion, make your own suggestions or dont criticize!). I feel this would really help increase the desirability of playing <MY CLASS> and help new players, though I don't feel players below <MY LEVEL> should be allowed to participate as to some level people have to earn things themselves.

Feel free to give feedback but please don't flame, be constructive!

Thanks,
Wiz
Level 40 <MY CLASS>

Wiz said:
I even heard it said in OOC by the very knowledgeable "Monkkymonk" the level 5 Monk that <MY CLASS> is useful on the raid scene (in live).

Was it Munklin? If so, he was probably right.

look ive been camping this item for days

how many clears? idk man ive been here weeks

look i just dont know how many months you expect me to keep killing these orcs

I HAVE RENT THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM ASUNDER WITH MY BARE HANDS TO GO INTO THE PAST AND CAMP MY ITEM FOR EVEN MORE TIME HAVE PITY ON ME

Thinkmeats said:

I HAVE RENT THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM ASUNDER WITH MY BARE HANDS TO GO INTO THE PAST AND CAMP MY ITEM FOR EVEN MORE TIME HAVE PITY ON ME

You should petition, tho I doubt it will do any good. Once day after a Frost King Rymaz raid I noticed that I was suddenly KOS to velious giants for no reason at all - while I petitioned I killed at least two or three cave wyrms but after checking my faction I hadn't even gotten up to dubious. I made a /bug stating that faction was broken but I never even got a response...

This really made me regret my one-time donation of $5 for a character move eight months ago. This server owes me my money back...

Thinkmeats said:

WTS Flux Capacitor (Slightly Used!) PST

11242.jpg

Thinkmeats said:

look i just dont know how many months you expect me to keep killing these Spawn of Bloodfang

It doesn't exist :hmph:

Can beastlords have lottery days on thursday Nights just wanted to claim this before rangers because they are so fast

thanks in advance

ryutakin said:
Can beastlords have lottery days on thursday Nights just wanted to claim this before rangers because they are so fast

thanks in advance

Why? So you can bitch about the sweet items/clickies you got from it? No thanks

ryutakin said:

thanks in advance
You are competing with Lost for this timeslot.

hey guys im kind of a dirtbag and ill play political talking points with <content discussion> and try to deliberately spin the truth to my advantage and then act all penitant when im caught as if the devs arent smart enough to know im full of shit

see ive always kind of figured that devs are like tv reporters and they arent allowed to think im a huge sack of shit unless they can prove i am in a court of law so i figure if i consistently distort the truth just a little bit then they cant say anything to me

it may come as a surprise but my name isnt eustace, my name is <PLAYER NAME HERE> because a whole lot of us players do this

oh! i love mad libs!

I have long felt that <your mom> is sorely lacking on the raiding scene because while <making sandwiches> is useful, it is not nearly so useful as <doing my laundry>. I am basing this fact on the fact that while browsing the forums today, I saw at least one guild willing to recruit <your dad> but none willing to recruit <a maid>. I even heard it said in OOC by the very knowledgeable "Monkkymonk" the level 5 Monk that <your mom> is not useful on the raid scene (in live). As a final nail in the coffin (so to speak!) I have noticed that while wielding a <fork> my critical hits were significantly lower damage than <your mom> who was using a <spatula>.

hm, maybe i should put "penis" in there somewhere.

*goes back to homework*

Hello everyone, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, if not plz move it mod.

I think that the <WIZ/MAG/NEC/ENC/DRU/CLR/SHM> <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole (Choose the one you need)> Page archy frag needs a drop rate increase, I say this because all sorts of other <NOT MY CLASS>s have their <(Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole) Page/ Completed Archiac> not to mention how like every other member of <MY CLASS> has the <(Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole) Page/ Completed Archiac>! To support this I have done some parses, and when <MY GUILD> does <INSERT ZONE THAT DROPS (INT/WIS pick one) ARCHAICS> we get like <Ridiculously high number here> of <NOT MY CLASS> <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole> page frags, but we have only ever had 1 <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole (Choose the one you need)> page for <MY CLASS> drop (and it went to <GUILD MEMBER WHO IS ALSO MY CLASS>). This could be fixed by making it so that <INT / WIS> casters can turn in other archaic frags and get the frag they need, or making them no drop so that we can trade to get the piece we need ok.

While I am at it I thought I would post about the drop rate of <Marvelous/Peerless> <Lavastones/ Waterstones/ Gleaming Pearls/ Midnight Pearls> when ever my guild goes back to do <NDHK/Storms Eye/ Prison> we always get 12 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Gem I don't need>s, 20 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Other gem I don't need>s, 54 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Other gem I don't need>s, and just 1 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Gem I need> (This is based off of exact numbers from the past 20 runs we have done ok) could the drop rate of <Gems I need> be increased please? as you can clearly see the numbers here show that you need to do it.

Temellin said:
Hello everyone, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, if not plz move it mod.

I think that the <WIZ/MAG/NEC/ENC/DRU/CLR/SHM> <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole (Choose the one you need)> Page archy frag needs a drop rate increase, I say this because all sorts of other <NOT MY CLASS>s have their <(Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole) Page/ Completed Archiac> not to mention how like every other member of <MY CLASS> has the <(Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole) Page/ Completed Archiac>! To support this I have done some parses, and when <MY GUILD> does <INSERT ZONE THAT DROPS (INT/WIS pick one) ARCHAICS> we get like <Ridiculously high number here> of <NOT MY CLASS> <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole> page frags, but we have only ever had 1 <Left/Right/Whole/Other Whole (Choose the one you need)> page for <MY CLASS> drop (and it went to <GUILD MEMBER WHO IS ALSO MY CLASS>). This could be fixed by making it so that <INT / WIS> casters can turn in other archaic frags and get the frag they need, or making them no drop so that we can trade to get the piece we need ok.

While I am at it I thought I would post about the drop rate of <Marvelous/Peerless> <Lavastones/ Waterstones/ Gleaming Pearls/ Midnight Pearls> when ever my guild goes back to do <NDHK/Storms Eye/ Prison> we always get 12 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Gem I don't need>s, 20 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Other gem I don't need>s, 54 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Other gem I don't need>s, and just 1 <Marvelous/Peerless> <Gem I need> (This is based off of exact numbers from the past 20 runs we have done ok) could the drop rate of <Gems I need> be increased please? as you can clearly see the numbers here show that you need to do it.
Stop hacking Temellins account Luas! :hmph:

hey i also noticed something rangers are doing way more dps than beastlords and thats not right because they can't be ogres fix this asap plz

sorry to sidetrack ur thread bro

As a dark elf, the barbarian women are intimidating. Please make all races the exact same size and shape, with no accentuating features to differentiate them. Also, blue dark elves are too close to black, which is racist.. Make them all a nice shade of pink.

Back
Top Bottom