A call to war

Yulanaia 65 Druid OR Viniece (presently 59) Paladin. I can't box, it'll be difficult enough being in a single zone with like 3+ raids.

Also, I'm a Bearer on Yulanaia.

My help with this stuff would basically only be available after 1pm EST, i have school before this.

Any ideas on how those not experienced enough can help? It's not just because I too bear the Plague, but because I was in the initial investigation, and want to see this to it's inevitable conclusion. My magic, faith and hammer are at your service, but I do not think I am strong enough to go on the forward march. Please? Any thoughts as to how those of us not capable of marching can help?

Jevimacei, Cleric of Althuna

i'm in - 65 Druid

and my hubby 65 Cleric

But I've also seen some war raids go in their favor really fast - how bout some experianced raid leaders step up to help plan strats and organize all these volunteers.....

pretty please?

I can try.

60 cleric (Beilikai Umahei) or 53 necro (Kosteafai Umahei) can go.

I can't guarantee it will work on my computer though, as I'll usually freeze up/get really choppy laggy graphics when there's too much going on in one zone. It's not any fun having no graphics card except the onboard.

teviko said:
Any ideas on how those not experienced enough can help? It's not just because I too bear the Plague, but because I was in the initial investigation, and want to see this to it's inevitable conclusion. My magic, faith and hammer are at your service, but I do not think I am strong enough to go on the forward march. Please? Any thoughts as to how those of us not capable of marching can help?

Jevimacei, Cleric of Althuna

Seconded, I caught the plague today but find myself frustrated by the fact that I am not as able a warrior as I should be, especially now that I am infected. I want to do my part if I can.

Beronir, Bowman from Surefall

Ugh beastlord available....having this rot(thanks fighez) is pretty annoying especially for non-roleplayers =/

65 Beastlord Ryutakin.

NOT to seem wholelly unhelpful here, but I'd rather you NOT come Ryutakin, if its such an inconvience to you. I'm sure once *We* the Bearers of Truth discover a cure, we will pass it out for all to recieve a cure. And I would personally like people who want to come to rid this disease, not because they are infected. We need true champions here, people who are rallying to this cause, not people being dragged to it.

(On a non-roleplaying note, why'd you bother to post other than to say Wah-wah, I got infected?)

teviko said:
NOT to seem wholelly unhelpful here, but I'd rather you NOT come Ryutakin, if its such an inconvience to you. I'm sure once *We* the Bearers of Truth discover a cure, we will pass it out for all to recieve a cure. And I would personally like people who want to come to rid this disease, not because they are infected. We need true champions here, people who are rallying to this cause, not people being dragged to it.

(On a non-roleplaying note, why'd you bother to post other than to say Wah-wah, I got infected?)

In a time of need, many will answer the call. From all regions/beleifs. Don't drag others down.

Back
Top Bottom