A call to war

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
A new, uncurable plague called 'Dark Rot' is spreading across the land and threatening the entire Old World. It has been revealed that the architect of this plague is a lieutenant of Kaezul, known as The Hierophant. He resides on a heavily fortified island outside Ikisith, and two things will be needed to destroy him and end the rot. An army to assault this island, and a means to get there. The latter will be the responsbility of the Bearers to find, but as for the former, anyone level 50+ who is willing to take up arms will be needed.

This will essentially work like a reverse war, with several zones you have to capture and hold against counterattack, and then a final battle with an enemy that will require multiple raids to defeat. If you have interest in this, please post here with your character(s) that would participate (and if you want to help with the quest for transportation, join the Bearers).

A date for the initial events will be posted here.

I was there and all I got was this lousy plague!

But no seriously, had fun at the event and need you a Wizard I'm in.

Will try and work on the leveling ;)

ediT: oh ya!

<--- Astranolus

Azmat 65 Pal and Nabal 65 Sham are definitely interseted!

I wouldn't mind being part of the quest for the transportation as well.

As an Iksar I can't willfully kill my own brethern. And I cannot stand idly by while all of you do so. I wish to help Kaezul.

65 dru/rog down for some killing... sadly ill be away until the 5th so hopefully something goes on after that=/

Back
Top Bottom