Updated SoD related websites - Must have list

Sars Caster UI

I know this is an old thread, but anyhow have been looking for a UI for this game... just started about 3 weeks ago been asking in /ooc about custom UI's.and the way i see ppl. talking in /ooc i thought custom UI's was a forbiden topic like taboo or something LOL.
Anyhow so i started surfing the forums and low and behold i see ppl. talking about custom UI's. Ok i see a nice one on top [Sars Caster UI] i like it and all but two things.... #1 target window doesnt show what buffs the target has on it. #2 that when the UI is loaded it cant be moved [spell bar/buff window(effects/songs)/target window etc.etc.etc]. So,asking if they can be moved or what... i have searched and searched [www.eqinterface.com] till my eyes were about to explode . So can someone help with moving the screens or ie find the link were the original download came from....would really like to use this one. Sofar it seems tobe the [ONLY] UI i can find that works or doesnt cash my client??
Any help please ?

Last edited:
The target buff thing is not in our client so that is not possible - as for moving SARS4 around you actually can it is just very small move areas. Click around the border of each window and you can move them wherever you want if you are patient. Make sure they are not locked also.

Aye ok,ya on moving it around i got it all moved so im good their thx.
So using a target window (downloaded) wont work at all correct with targets buffs/i.e. effects that have been player casted on target such as DoTs and such showing...dang . ok thanks for your time !

Last edited:
OK, first of all i just wanted to say that i love SoD [EQ] would love even more if i could get other UI's to work other than the one here on this thread meaning [SARS] (and the others i could careles for) i like them and all but i need more hotkeys and the ones i have been finding (from EQinterface) will not work in SoD and yes i make sure that the UI is pre-SoD :) i ahve gone through some 50 ui's full sets and bits and peices to put something together that i can use and be happy with. Any suggestions on why they would not work or what some of the ones that are on this forum will not work ?
Any suggestion would be and are greatly wanted ??

NEW PATCH?????6-19-2012

not quite sure how to get new patch so i was looking through forums and found your page. Is that the new patch for the dalaya server??????? Hit me up in game my chars are liljohn,prophit and johnlil i also have a 58 druid but drawing blank on her name right now......thanks

Back
Top Bottom