Ytrazliarch quest respawn problem

N

neodiahs

yes My guild and I were going to attempt to take down faeth the guardian in Western Wastes for the final piece of Ytrazliarch (the Hilt) only to find that the method in which i would go about to spawn faeth is bugged. I am supposed to give Outcast batutisz my rune pack and he will give it back and faeth will spawn on doing so.
The problem is that Outcast batutisz will not accept the bag in any way and a message stating i cannot give containers to NPCs and if its a quest bag i need to combine first will occur. in other words i cannot turn in the Rune Pack without combining it though i am not supposed to. I would be most happy if this could be looked into.

Also please note that concidering how nasty this guy is to fight the fact that crystal wyrms and any other dragons will aggro with him is quite the trouble.

Keirga 65th warrior

Let me quote the wiki real quick here. . .

"Give Sealbreaker to Outcast Batutisz and he will give you Runed Pack and he will spawn Faeth the Guardian (close to Nemmy the mad). You can kill Faeth now or save it for later, Faeth can be spawned whenever you like by giveing [sic] the Runed Pack to Batutisz and he will give you the pack back and spawn Faeth."

We tried that, and it didn't work.  Is he bugged or not flagged correctly?  We tried Faeth when he spawned the first time, and he ran train on us because we only had 2 groups.  We let him Despawn because the wiki said he could be respawned.  It's correct, right?

I will try to fix this soon, it's a bit more complex a solution than ordinarily needed.

Scratch that, I thought of an easy way to do it.

Hail Batty to start the fight again.

Ah i see. thanks for looking into it. it does seem like it would be a pain to fix in my opinion.

neodiahs said:
Ah i see. thanks for looking into it. it does seem like it would be a pain to fix in my opinion.

read my second reply

It's already fixed.

lol i must have viewed the forum and made my post before you posted that you fixed it Wiz. Wasnt there when i clicked on reply and didnt look at forum after i replied. no matter Thanks again

okay...apparently it wasnt fixed. outcast batutisz did/said same exact things as he did before so im gonna ask some questions and post some suggestions here.
first question...do i need to have some form of dragon faction to trigger anything?
second question...is there any specific text i need to type in to cause him to trigger spawn?

okay time for suggestions.
my first suggestion is to make faeth the gaurdian spawn somewhere safer for battle. At currant spawn location (the one near wyrm caves by port in to west wastes) many many adds walk through and the wyrms and such are social with him. He is very much deadly on his own and adds would totally mess everything up.

second suggestion is to possibly make faeth non-faction related. this isnt nesscessary but it would be nice seeing how he is only a quest spawn unrelated to dragon and giant quests and he IS an outcast.

problem fix ideas
my first idea to fix spawn idea is to players a phrase to say that will trigger spawn as long as someone holds the runepack in intentory as a trigger.

second idea is to just make a sealbreaker (get one back to me) and make it be given back when turned into outcast Batutisz so if raid fails to kill and doesnt want to try again till later they can just give sealbreaker back when ready ect.

third suggestion is lame but since this is being a pain figured what the heck. when we are gonna attempt to kill this darn dragon have a Gm just spawn it for us since i have all other peices ready to prove we are at that point in quest. i know, this one sucks lol

ill await feadback

any info to be said here yet? i would at least like to know if the quest is broken or being fxied/worked on or changed ect. so i can quit bugging you all about it and get it done for the love of dalaya.

It has been weeks since you have first been on this part of the quest and I would like to see you wielding the reward sometime soon.

You could try petitioning, again, in-game, maybe.

already tried petitioning once and i beleive it was dismissed so it would be just a bother to them to try again really.
But im hoping they will get around to relaying some info here at least.

Perhaps one needs something in inventory for batty to start the fight again? I would assume it needs some sort of a trigger, and being as iirc the sealbreaker wasn't given back that could be why it isn't working?

i will go check again tonight Wiz to see if it will work. ill try to be very precise in exactly what happens and all that. ill all that i can. ill repost with results later

okay i went to outcast batutisz and hailed him. he responded "go away worm, i have no time for you".

I then attempted to hand him the runed pack as the wiki says to spawn faeth and i get this (you can't give containers to NPC's If this is a quest container combine it first) and outcast batutisz says nothing.

I then decided to go to where Faeth the Guardian first popped when i first gave Outcast the Sealbreaker to spawn Faeth and he was not there.

from what i gathered the problem seems to be that the Runed pack does have whatever proper trigger needed to spawn Faeth or that i somehow lost the trigger/quest flag to do so.

i also tried turning in the pack with the pommel jewel and the blade in it as well as just with one of the other 2 pieces to no avail. i shall also note the it was not the *version of Outcast if that matters.

<---- Now awaiting Feedback PLEASE WAIT!!!!! :tinfoil:

Keirga 65th Warrior of Empire

I think maybe it would just be easier for a GM to come and spawn the guy when we have the appropriate raid force, no?

Instead of looking at flags and weird coded stuff, one of you guys can pop him, we can kill it, get the hilt and be merry.

Or, rather, give Keirga another sealbreaker or something and then the thing can be started over properly.

Nice reply stry...you make a rhyme everytime.

anywho yeah i really could use this sword since my weapons are crap for holding aggro.

Back
Top Bottom