WR Screenshots and Screenshot Contest!

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
Winter's Roar will be holding a screenshot contest. The rules are simple: Pick one screenshot from Winter's Roar and post it here, either by link or by the IMG tags. Under it put the name of the character you wish should be given the prize - please note that this character must be at least level 30. On Sunday the 15th June, the contest will be closed, and the GM staff will elect a winner. The winner of the contest gets to brag with their own:

- Mask of the Brilliant Eye (AC 15 +10 STR +10 STA +10 INT +10 WIS +50 HP +50 MANA, ALL/ALL, CLICKY Sights of Brilliance (Ultravision, +2 hp & mana regen)) - this is a UNIQUE item, and the only person to ever have it will be the winner of this contest.

Here are a few of my own screenshots to warm you up.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Good luck!

http://durfenity.5u.com/emaw.jpg

Emerald Maw, i like to humping 'C' button anyway.

i think u have to copy address and paste in URL box. i cant find any single free remote outside image webhost.

feel free to look at my root of my host, they are all um eq live. and some cool pic. (and some lame guild war stuff)

char - Ventjir

Halo, Wulf, your entries are void until you put character names in the posts.

FrogArmy

After i got home from this party I noticed I was covered in warts!

Have to copy paste it cuz webhost doesnt support remote linking
lonedogystyle.50megs.com/pic/Frogarmy.JPG

Keii Weii

Ack talk about mouse trap!

While wondering around dragon necropolis I stumbled upon a trap! (stupid goo)

djpic.JPG

Character name: Djanis

xyten81 said:
When Neeh is given GM powers

The frogs were not Neeh's doing nor had anything to do with GM powers

Look in the picture Neeh is casting. I don't know what spell for sure, but he was making us frogs :). He perma changed someones gender at one point, so I think thats GM powers. And besides, what do you care? We were having fun.

I didnt mean anything by it
i just dont want ppl thinking that neeh went around turning everyone into frogs is all

it was a enchanter spell lvl 44 that did this i should know cuz i cast it

Hello Fellow Adventurers!

I'm Arroe Smith, the great Wood Elf Archer from the woods of Tox, and I join the quest for the marvelous prize Wiz holds!

Here are some memories from my Unrest Adventures. I died when I got Relcuso or whatever his name is to spawn. But I'm willing to suck up the pain of death for this fine item!

So, my adventure begins outside the mansion...

attachment.php

MMMM... nothing like bow kiting badies! I hate skeletons, they aren't very friendly to us wood elves.

Eventually I was inside. I hate those undead guys sooo much and it upset me to see them tearing up this nice old house like a bunch of teen-elevers, so I made it my job to clear them all out! After many long hard fights I discovered a secret passageway behind a bookshelf leading to a dark basement filled with evil skeletons and disgusting creatures. I made my way through and eventually ran into an evil little devil thing! Sihala (the god of Earthy things) doesn't like Devils so it was time for him to go. Soon the little fellow was gone, but unfortunately my problems didn't go with him.

attachment.php

Oh nos!!!! What have I done?! Please don't hurt me! Youch!!!!!

attachment.php

I'm getting out of here! Ouch, my back! That's going to leave a mark...

attachment.php

Uhhhhh, I think I just stained my nice nice pantaloons. Not again.... ;(

Just a couple that I thought were relatively amusing.

http://akaalias.web1000.com/

I had to make them Jpegs so I could actually upload them without having to wait a week. -.- As a result, the quality is a bit diminished.

Character = Fionn.

Back
Top Bottom