would just like to say, it's nice that SoD exists

SquareCircle

Dalayan Beginner
hi. EQ was pretty much the first mmorpg I ever played, I was about 17 when it came out. One memory I have of those EQ days was when I first started playing EQ. It was confusing to an extent but alot of fun, and had a very strong sense of community, unlike alot of the games out today.

I played eq for a few years, and then played on the Discord server with my guild. It was a blast, more fun than I had playing WoW's pvp. I dug up an old EQ box and heard they merged the pvp servers into one 'zek ' server, so I figured I'd resubscribe. But a friend told me he heard of a free eq server that started with 'shards of' but he forgot the name. So I did a search on ' 'shards of' eq' and found out about SoD and here I am. Just wanna say I'm thankful for this place and that you saved me 15 bucks to signup and play eq again the regular way. Still patching EQ, it has about 2-3 hours left..just wanted to share my thoughts.[/i]

Welcome to the server, get aquainted with the forums there are alot of differences between this and vanilla EQ search is your friend :p though i'm sure people will help out if asked.

welcome, im sure that you will have about the same or even better time here as like you described from when you first played eq.

Back
Top Bottom