Wizard spells

Aegamin

Dalayan Elder
Like Pokemon, I wanna catch them all! lol. The spells from levels 61-65 kind of confuse me. They aren't sold at NPC vendors. The PC vendors, I've already searched through all of them and still have spells I'm trying to get. So, I'm assuming these spells just drop. However, wiki doesn't really indicate who or where they drop. I was reaching out to see if anybody knew more info about them.

Here are the spells that aren't for sale by PC vendors I would like to get: four level 61 spells - Mass Relocation South, Spellskin, Tishan's Fist, & Void Flare. One 62 level spell - Aegis of Magic. Five level 63 spells - Alter Plane Entropy, Alter Plane Mercy, Alter Plane Tarhyl's Tower, Alter Plane Valor, & Mass Relocation Thazeran's Planar Shift. One level 64 spell - Dissolute. And three level 65 spells - Burning Spear of Tarhyl, Chaos Vortex, & Frost Howl.

It isn't the end all, be all if I don't get them...but that OCD part of my brain wants to fill those empty slots. Any info would be great. :cool:

Wiki ftw

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Spells

• Post 60 spells - Spells leveled 61-65 are dropped from enemies in various high level exp and raid zones. These are generally found or bought from other players or guilds
Try like MielechC, Catacombs, bunch of other zones too. Listsold should have a few. If you are finding you're missing some specific hard to find ones post what you need in the Buying/Selling forum. Some people probably have ramdom bots with random spells on them they might check.

Thanks, Pecannius. The buying stuff from PC sellers is all new to me. I've been searching here to see what was available, then get online and do the /cm listbuy name # to get the spells. But I hit a dead end. Is there something I'm missing or doing incorrectly?

Thank you for the forum suggestion (sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot). I'll just keep on keeping on and hope to come across the spells out there in random zones (thank you for your suggested spots to hunt).

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks again.

you can also browse listsold pc vendors with /cm listview next and can add a number after that to show multiple pc vendors like /cm listview next 10 will show ten players at a time with a brief description of what they got for sale.

Sorry guess its not functioning yet, oops

Last edited:
Paxit: I wanna say the wiz murk spell was supposed to make your next nuke bypass a mechanic such as counterspell or reflect. I could be wrong, but it was something like that. The mana cost on it makes it seem like it wouldn't have been worth ever really casting anyway, but it's broken, and to my knowledge has always been.

Aegamin: You might also try the vendor at the inn in Athica. These spells get vendored quite often, so anytime you pass through, it couldn't hurt to check. I know I found spells for my shaman and wizard like that back in the day. (if this already got mentioned and I missed it, whoops...)

Oh that's awesome, Tuidion. Thanks! Also thanks for the Athica tip, Huey. I'll defintely do that. :D

I believe the only way to get CoM City of Mercy (Alter-Plane Mercy) is a Donation of 3K to a wondering NPC called "a travelling augur"

The 60's spells drop a lot from treasure maps, iirc. So try doing some of the in-between vendor dives. :)
I don't remember seeing too many spells from treasure maps... Mel C and another zone I can't think of atm have a lot of 60+ spell drops though.

the monks in lasanth are decent for 61-62
highkeep 4th floor is decent for 61-64
fire grotto efreeti is decent for 61-63
cata is good for 61-65
mielc basement is good for 61-63
most planar zones are good for 63-65
first ruins is good for 61-65 (differing areas for differing lvls)
random named scattered around (usually lvl 65 mobs) are good for 64-65 spells -- e.g., Kaztra the Shardslayer
maps can drop spells but i wouldn't call it common

Back
Top Bottom