Who won the charm?

I was wondering about the charm and the fame points from the account drive. Waldoff is probably busy with work or admin responsibilities and such, I would assume. It would be nice to see who won anything though.
I made number 4 on the list, which is nice and does let me know my efforts were recognized. But I really would like to see the end results.

No, he's in Mexico somewhere. I imagine detained for trying to reenact scenes from the movie Scarface. He'll hopefully come out of his tequila induced delusions long enough to contact us about getting bail of some kind out of the server funds (a part of which is set aside specifically for these fairly common instances).

This is almost as bad as the time Zaela and Ikka ended up stealing a car and driving through Bolivia.

No, he's in Mexico somewhere. I imagine detained for trying to reenact scenes from the movie Scarface. He'll hopefully come out of his tequila induced delusions long enough to contact us about getting bail of some kind out of the server funds (a part of which is set aside specifically for these fairly common instances).

This is almost as bad as the time Zaela and Ikka ended up stealing a car and driving through Bolivia.

Sounds like there's gonna be another donation drive before they award the rewards for the account drive.

LOL, I take it that situations similar to this has happened before? I was wondering what had happened to Waldoff. LOL I guess eventually he will either sober up and let us know, or escape mexican jail, or whatever...j/k.

WALDOFF!!!WAKE UP DUDE! LOL

ya i was there, saw it.. and couldnt believe it. I saw on the forums the name that was set tot 48 was a level 62 mage but i heard they gave it to a 58 warrior

I found it funny that the #48 on the list was NOT the person who won it. Maybe you have to be friends of the staff to win? I don't know. Oh well. It sort of bums me out that I might not have had a legit chance to even win the charm. Not that it matters any way. It was a fun account drive. I just wish that I would have known in advance how it was going to be.

Regardless I still love this server and the work they do. SoD is still my fav MMO.

I found it funny that the #48 on the list was NOT the person who won it. Maybe you have to be friends of the staff to win? I don't know. Oh well. It sort of bums me out that I might not have had a legit chance to even win the charm. Not that it matters any way. It was a fun account drive. I just wish that I would have known in advance how it was going to be.

Regardless I still love this server and the work they do. SoD is still my fav MMO.

it was probably one of the winner's alts. GM bias isn't an issue here.

Hello its me, curmudgen!

Jokie_smuf I think you have made some assumptions that are not reality. I know really no one on the server, much less GMs, Devs, etc. Not seeing anything to the contrary in postings I assumed that I could claim for whichever character I wanted to claim it, and that were that to not be the case the devs would let me know.

Hopefully my contribution to the fame drive helped to get some attention to this server, as I personally feel its better than Live.

I've always had the understanding that you could only attain one number in these drawings. That one number applied to the person, not the character, so its their decision where the charm ends up.

You can claim the charm for any character you own. You are not going to get too far if you tinfoil that hard over every little thing smurf. At least ask whats going on first.

Please award Dewku 100 fame for a boobie prize for being a gnome.

I think everyone with an "8" in thier number should get a reward! ha

Back
Top Bottom