Well Illustrated Map Drop Rate

stever

Dalayan Elder
I was curious as to if Well Illustrated Treasure Map drop rate has been nerfed in the past 6 months or so. I know I have spent a lot of hours in deepshade (along with many other people) and have seen hardly any of them. I know they used to be relatively common (Atleast 1 every 2 to 3 clears of the pit).

Thanks!

The other WI map dropping zones probably have a better chance than Deepshade. Deepshade is pretty easy to get to and has tons of mobs though, might help balance that out.

i am positive the droprate was stealth nerfed; reasons/who did it unknown. used to go in that zone for an hour or 2 and leave happily with a few maps; post-nerf it would be extremely lucky if you get one in a whole day of farming there.

i am positive the droprate was stealth nerfed; reasons/who did it unknown. used to go in that zone for an hour or 2 and leave happily with a few maps; post-nerf it would be extremely lucky if you get one in a whole day of farming there.
I have seen two other people say this as well, who knows why but it certainly removed one of the only appealing things about the zone.

The other WI map dropping zones probably have a better chance than Deepshade. Deepshade is pretty easy to get to and has tons of mobs though, might help balance that out.
Thanks for responding and I’ll try my luck elsewhere! I simply posted because I had heard from more than a few people that they noticed a dramatic decrease in the drop rates across the board.

Back
Top Bottom