Weary Travelers Recruiting.

kineldar

Dalayan Beginner
My guild "Weary Travelers" is now recruiting ALL classes and ALL races levels 30+.

It isnt really big atm, with only 4 or 5 folks being on-line at any given time. However in an effort to extend our reach and abilities and in the hopes of future raiding Weary Travelers is looking to expand.

We are a friendly guild, and everyone is very helpful. If you like to have a good time with some funny people this is the spot for you.

Some exception may be made if you are under level 30. Just talk to Brynnag, Kinelder, Loxosceles, or Jojo in game and we can get you taken care of.

The originator of this guild recruited me when i was a pup in Blackburrow. One day he says goodbye and logs off, and i suddenly got the You are now the leader of the guild message. So i stand here now in charge of a practically brand-new completely moldable guild.

Anyway we have no website and dont foresee us having one anytime soon, therefore no worries on applications, just send one of the above mentioned a tell in game or post here and we'll see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom