Was interested in coming back, are there any casual groups still playing?

mtlhd777

Dalayan Beginner
Hey all, pretty much what the title says. I have had the EQ bug lately and this was always my favorite flavor of it. Anyone getting on weekly or more, maybe even under max level? I didn't want to come back and it end up a totally solo experience, SWTOR has been my game for that.

My characters:
Lythar - 30 Warrior
Breylock - 15 Beast Lord
Desin - 21 Wizard
Aedronus - 4 Necromancer

Hit me up in game!

- mtlhd777

The only non-max level grouping that exists currently on SoD is adepts, and those are niche in that they aren't always up, are level capped, people focus on the targets for specific loot, and once the target adept(s) are dead, the grouping is done.

Sad to say, this server is in its death-knell, and the max-level population continues to consolidate / dwindle.
Before people blast this feedback, a quick stroll through posts on this forum for the last several years reveals repeated feedback of non-existant casual grouping (outside of cliques).

I'd consider coming back if you want to group up. I have kids, so play time is limited... but my main availability is 7PM to 10PM PST weekdays and weekends all day.

The end game was the only thing that was a bit annoying for me, everyone wanted me to play other super over powered toons of people who quit already, pass :)

getting to 65 is the hard part because there is no 1-60 leveling scene. 1-55 can be boxed for the most part with a teeny tiny bit of outsider help if one of your toons is a priest and /ooc isn't stingy with ports.

once you are 65 there's still a lot going on - plenty of good players looking to distribute loot
SoD really needs a mature audiences PST raiding guild tho :(

Been a lot of days with 100+ population. I'd say uptick from 1-2 years ago.

There are some groups that kill adepts regularly; often you find them down when you want to kill them.

I am sure if you logged in and /ooc'd you would get responses for groups/adepts. Often I will see others LFG-adept.

Likewise, GM-Ashere has been promoting blessed zones at all levels with player base streaming.

Back
Top Bottom