Wanting to return!

v2wins

Dalayan Beginner
Hi all!

I'd like to return to this awesome server. However, last time I tried a come back I was left discouraged how hard it was to find a group at 65+.

How is the population at peak time? Still taking forever to find a group to do anything at 65? Please let me know.

Always loved this game pre 65 thought, I think I leveled every class above level 30.

Cheers

Hey,
Currently we are going through the 1 - 65 game and re-balancing dungeon and quest rewards as well as smoothing out some of the caster spell progressions. Perhaps this may interest you.

wouldn't be too surprising if some grouping dropped off recently at 65 due to recent changes making it more difficult to get buffs done(encouraging some to only login for raids) on the other hand there are guilds actively recruiting now. there are staff assurances that this may be less of an issue after another patch.

To answer the questions, population at peak averages around 70 people depending on how many are boxing and how many guilds are raiding at the time, sometimes might even hit 100. Groups are somewhat hard to come by as most people like to either duo or only play with their guildmates. you might find someone to play with but with recent changes to the game, motivation to do things outside of raid seem to be low for most people.

To answer the questions, population at peak averages around 70 people depending on how many are boxing and how many guilds are raiding at the time, sometimes might even hit 100. Groups are somewhat hard to come by as most people like to either duo or only play with their guildmates. you might find someone to play with but with recent changes to the game, motivation to do things outside of raid seem to be low for most people.

That 70 isn't a good indicator since theres a lot of boxing and having to load buffers again. Probably closer to 40-50 people.

i haven't been on since the last patch made it more difficult for me to progress as a new 65 than it already was, but before that getting groups was a challenge.

if you join a guild your odds increase, but i would count on soloing quite a bit unless you bring some pals with you.

Back
Top Bottom