Wanelo again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Dalayan Beginner
Melwin mentioned earlier that Wanelo was not a item database but more of a character bragging right.

I think having an option of being able to see the top 10 of who has the most mana, hp, and maybe even ac.

I think it would be very cool to see this list, or maybe even the top 50 or so.

Karm wtf? Thanks for the link, now I know who has the most DKP in gotw..... VERY helpful... But completely off topic... Unless your trying to be a "all hail GoTW.. uberest of the ubers" low level worshipper, and trying to make a joke...

What Haze was suggesting is a thing pretty much like www.eqrankings.com

It would be cool, but I don't think anyone wants to waste their time putting it together. Because it would have to be a GM (since they have access to character database).. And I'm sure they have more important things to do.

I just meant that since they have killed the highest tier mobs, it would most likely follow that their equipment and therefore their stats are higher. So if you want to see people with some of the best equipment on the server then that would be the place to go.

Also this website

http://www.thyshow.com/ruin/members.php

if it worked might be helpful

Point is you can type in their names and see their gear.

Whatever, didn't know you had a personal vendetta against Me or GotW or whatever the fuck your problem is.

As far as an EQrankings thing I can't imagine what kind of purpose that would serve except to say Look look I beat you! See!

I thought he just wanted to look at high level equipment.

When it comes to AC, HP, ATK, and Mana.. It's not just who belongs to what guild that kills what tier of mobs... Levels, AA's, and the way people choose to pattern their gear has a tremendous affect...

GoTW kills the hardest mobs, yeah.. And they have the best Warrior, Bard, Cleric, SK, Monk, Rogue maybe other but that would be a debate.. However, Ruin has the best Enc, Wiz, Mage, Paladin, and possibly Ranger and Shaman.. Point is.. it's close... And it's simple minded to say that just because they kill higher mobs, every member is automatically the best geared, and highest skilled player on WR.

Excuse me...

it's simple minded to say that just because they kill higher mobs, every member is automatically the best geared, and highest skilled player on WR.

who said that?

First of all ac and atk don't show up on wanelo.

Secondly, if Ruin's roster worked then I would have given that link as well (as you could see before you posted)

Thirdly, stop arguing, this is pointless.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me...

Quote:
it's simple minded to say that just because they kill higher mobs, every member is automatically the best geared, and highest skilled player on WR.

who said that?

You did fool.

I just meant that since they have killed the highest tier mobs, it would most likely follow that their equipment and therefore their stats are higher.

Stop trying to start :censored: .

WazeekWazoo said:
When it comes to AC, HP, ATK, and Mana.. It's not just who belongs to what guild that kills what tier of mobs... Levels, AA's, and the way people choose to pattern their gear has a tremendous affect...

GoTW kills the hardest mobs, yeah.. And they have the best Warrior, Bard, Cleric, SK, Monk, Rogue maybe other but that would be a debate.. However, Ruin has the best Enc, Wiz, Mage, Paladin, and possibly Ranger and Shaman.. Point is.. it's close... And it's simple minded to say that just because they kill higher mobs, every member is automatically the best geared, and highest skilled player on WR.

How do you define best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom