Vambraces of the False Rapture

Kharras

Dalayan Adventurer
Well....since I got some of these right before I went MIA awhile back, I didnt post what Ringo and I talked about after they dropped. Since im back messing around a bit now, and someone else on server got a pair, its time to bring them up. These arms drop off the most difficult boss in ember, and compared to Apathy arms from Well which are much easier to attain, they just don't measure up. VoFR +4AC, +15HP, +5 total saves, Recovery X (mostly useless effect), stats of both are comparable. Apathy's +5 parry mod is greater than VoFR slight AC/HP advantage, which pretty much equals these arms (Apathy & VoFR) in my opinion. May I suggest an AC/HP increase and a more useful effect or mod for VoFR to elevate them to the appropriate level?

Last edited:
Okay I don't really understand the OP but I'd like to suggest the arms be given haste instead of recovery. The alternative haste slots for tanks that I can think of are hat, boots, ear, and pants for knights. Each of these slots is significantly upgraded by the time you get to MB, yet haste limits at least one of these upgrades.

Haste is a nice alternative to a tanking upgrade because Apathy is such a strong tanking piece with 5 parry, and Rapture would probably require a fairly large jump in hp/ac to be a strict upgrade to apathy. The DPS option enables a few upgrades in other slots while still being somewhat of a side-grade in tanking.

edit: Or that. I have this image in my head of the arms eating a pair of MB's shoulders to become so powerful.

Last edited:
having a wind mod put on these arms would also be nice tbh. atm the only wind mod for high end bards is thaz boots-2.3, frost neck-2.3, djar mask-2.3, ISdrakes belt -2.4. Tbh the frost neck is quiet a down grade and djar mask sux. So going from thaz boots to drakes belt is a pretty huge jump, and it would be nice if there were other high end wind mod options other then the drakes belt. I know when MT boots first drop they were 2.5 wind mod, but they got changed to brass mod cause of felyn to 2.6 brass. so the MT boots now upgrade the generals chapet of 2.5 brass.

But wind mods are left from to pick between thaz boots and sanctum belts. I think MB arms would be a nice choice to add more wind mod options for bards.

Last edited:
Pretty sure flowing thought was one of the last things kharras wanted to see added t his arms :p the riposte mod is nice though

Back
Top Bottom