Vah, Sagacity and HF

Goldfolk

Dalayan Elder
Are any people interested in starting a regular raid group to farm Artifacts and Vah quest pieces.

The idea is that we would monitor the key targets and take it in turn to get help. I would envisage people being minimum T7 and that the group would be 10-12 strong with boxes welcome.

I have Nuchre T10 Wizard and Eleazer T9 Pally.
I know that Zoroth T10 mage is interested and for some PoEarth salves all we would need is a good splitter and healer but TBH I woudl rather have a slightly bigger group so we can do Astatine, Kedge, Shade and artifacts up to and including PoFire.

The idea is that we work together and take it strictly in turn for help not that you get help on 3 or 4 quests then douche off so only people willing to help as well as get help should apply.

Also looking for others for good HF group with my Pally

Interested:

For Kakos, need Plane of water minor artifact, and Plane of Fire Major/Minor
Need Earth Terror and Salves

For Salvare, certainly interested in HF runs.

Hit me up, if I'm available I'll go :)

Are any people interested in starting a regular raid group to farm Artifacts and Vah quest pieces.

The idea is that we would monitor the key targets and take it in turn to get help. I would envisage people being minimum T7 and that the group would be 10-12 strong with boxes welcome.

I have Nuchre T10 Wizard and Eleazer T9 Pally.
I know that Zoroth T10 mage is interested and for some PoEarth salves all we would need is a good splitter and healer but TBH I woudl rather have a slightly bigger group so we can do Astatine, Kedge, Shade and artifacts up to and including PoFire.

The idea is that we work together and take it strictly in turn for help not that you get help on 3 or 4 quests then douche off so only people willing to help as well as get help should apply.

Also looking for others for good HF group with my Pally

Sup Eleazer,
I'd be down to help out on my wizard believe he's around T7. I need a few more artifacts and need to get HF done. Plus I would like the opp to raid. :dance: I haven't been on much of late but I'd be willing to trade contact info of some kind in the event I'm not on and somethings up we want to take down. Def interested in this group if you need another Wiz.

-Croccifixio

All of a sudden some interest so if people are around over the Easter weekend Ill see if we can get something going.

I have a PoE and PoFire trackers and will see whats up.

Ideally we want Tank, 2 times DPS, Healer, Chanteror bard and Shamen for HF, Eleazer would like to tank first run but after that can use Nuchre as 1 of DPS if necessary. I have T7ish cleric as well.

Nuchre has both Sagacity and HF but can fill in if necessary. Who would be in for an HF run Friday?

Back
Top Bottom