Unfriendly Rangers

Asto

Dalayan Beginner
Warden Tarval doesn't like my paladin. Or my mage for that matter. There aren't many quests for lowbies listed in the wiki, but those that exist are limited by faction problems. If I could add to the general wish list, I would add faction quests for the various factions that support quests. Such as the Arcane Academy or the surefall protectors. I would be more then wiling to farm a thousand batwings to make Del Jarels to talk to my Mage. Or a thousand bone chips so I can turn in that darn scythe to the guy in surefall. Are there any plans in place to make the good races of the land actually like each other?

Warden Tarval doesn't like my paladin. Or my mage for that matter. There aren't many quests for lowbies listed in the wiki, but those that exist are limited by faction problems. If I could add to the general wish list, I would add faction quests for the various factions that support quests. Such as the Arcane Academy or the surefall protectors. I would be more then wiling to farm a thousand batwings to make Del Jarels to talk to my Mage. Or a thousand bone chips so I can turn in that darn scythe to the guy in surefall. Are there any plans in place to make the good races of the land actually like each other?

Uhhhh what race are you that del jarels won't talk to you? Preeeetty sure you probably pissed him off by killing something.

Erudite mage. only killing I've done is yard trash, gnolls, kobolds and undead in shrouded isle. Except for one quest for a pair of gloves in which I had to kill a guy near the druid ring in toxx

Last edited:
You can fix the faction for del jarels by illusion: human.

atleast your not a shadowknight who got all the pieces for swiftshot only to find out the guy for the turnin is not only surrounded by mega kos hippy tree guildmasters but infact is one of them and hates you too. and then you cry because the only way to fix hippy tree faction is to kill your own guild.

The illusion human worked. I made a human chanter on my second account, leveld him to 4th level with brewing and cast the illusion with him. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom