Two Stormkeep bugs?

Lenlalron

Dalayan Beginner
I'm a 65 Paladin. I am amiable with the giant faction, and currently working on the quest "Heritage in doubt". I told the quest dude that I am a friend of the giants, and I went to stormkeep to go get the quest book. However, Captain Hazan only wanted me to do the quest, "Crime and Incompetence".

So I am ok with that, and I start doing the quest. I kill the dude that drops the scrap of evidence, and turn it into Huzrag. He says "kill Joreg", and I do that and loot the strongbox.

However, when I go back to Hazan he gives me the dialog where I have to start the quest, and won't accept the locked strongbox!

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, the captain won't talk to me about the book.

Last edited:
I may be wrong on this but you might want to check your faction again. i remember when i did the jorleg quest i took a faction hit for killing him, it was a while ago, but your faction may have dropped just enough for him to not respond to you. it shouldn't be hard to fix though gogo killing wyrms

Try giving it to the other dude first (husrag or whatever) if faction isn't the problem, and then give it to the Captain after that. I had the same problem and even posted something on here, but figured it out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom