Treats for The Candy Man are broken

Wesell

Dalayan Elder
After this mornings patch the treats for The Candy Man quest have been changed into non-stack items, breaking the quest.

Read the timestamp on my post, Ryu. :psyduck: Either way it's a moot point now, as the Candyman quest was over today anyway.

Not entirely a moot point. I had a stack of 10 gnome head cookies, or some such, that turned into a single cookie and unstackable even if I had more than 1.

Would have been nice to have been able to use those things for stats while they lasted, especially since a few points either way for me is a lot.

Maybe this was implemented to destroy food of people who went around collecting lots of free stat food.

Spiritplx said:
Maybe this was implemented to destroy food of people who went around collecting lots of free stat food.

Maybe, but it screws over the people who hadn't and had been saving the stat food for fights.

To be honest, the stat food wasn't all that great. Just find a friendly mage to summon you some food and water with stats. Much better.

I cannot remember the stats on mage summoned food/water, but one of the foods from the Halloween event was 5ac 10hp 10mana which is quite good. Not like it is "broken" at all, but getting it for free was kind of good.

kukov said:
To be honest, the stat food wasn't all that great. Just find a friendly mage to summon you some food and water with stats. Much better.
I also like mango juice. +3 SVall on my drink? n2bad imo...

Spiritplx said:
I cannot remember the stats on mage summoned food/water, but one of the foods from the Halloween event was 5ac 10hp 10mana which is quite good. Not like it is "broken" at all, but getting it for free was kind of good.

5str/5sta 10hp for food
5int/5wis 10mana for water ...iirc

Back
Top Bottom