Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Monday (9/17), 8pm EST

Re: Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Sunday (9/9), 11pm EST

I really don't remember. Irid I think.

Been gone a couple months any room for a 57Monk? knew it was pretty full before i left.

thx
~tongpow

The rules are this:

1.) Show up at raid time if you're interested in joining.

2.) Senior members (those who have been with us in the past) get priority slots over 1st timers.

3.) Be level 56-57 (preferably 57)

That's pretty much it. We do Traekoth first, then Pounders when he's done.

Re: Traekoth the Ancient & Heartland Pounders - Thursday (9/13), 8pm EST

Did you guys drop him on Sunday? and if so... does that mean this wedesday will be the next raid?

Dropped him REALLY late Sunday. That means that the raid time is Thursday at 8pm EST, just like it says in the topic =)

Xarpolis said:
Dropped him REALLY late Sunday. That means that the raid time is Thursday at 8pm EST, just like it says in the topic =)

ops.. missed that LOL

8pm thuresday.. I will be there with Zaidar then :)

Traek down, yet again. All is good in the world, once more.

Loots tonight were:
[*]Crown of the Beast
[*]Greaves of the Ancient
[*]Staff of Direction

Next raid: Monday the 17th at 8pm EST. From here on out, I'm going to make raids on Monday at 8pm EST & Thursday at 10pm EST. My weekends are booked solid so I can't host then.

We took down Treak late, after some false starts.

Loot was:
  • Staff of Direction
  • Barbed Shadowscale Boots (rot)
  • Coiled Dragon Sinew

Gratz to Cilulizi on his first time tanking Treakoth.

I just want to say sorry to everyone, but I'm forced to leave SoD after some RL issues have gone down.

I'm glad that you've got someone else who is able to lead Traek runs now. Good luck to everyone and if you ever need anything drop me an email or hit me up on AIM.

email - [email protected]

AIM - infirno22

Good luck.

It's too bad to hear that Xarpolis is leaving us. This is a blow to the SoD community, he was a real class-act and we will miss him.

I'll be speaking with some of those who've shown intrest in keeping these pickup raids happening regularly and see if we can come up with a new organizer.

take care man.. hate to see ya go..=( you were fun to raid with, even if we only raided 1 thing over and over=)

Back
Top Bottom