Trading Accounts - 65 shaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamonk

Banned Jerk
I'm looking to trade my Shaman account - Dejuh on Fomelo for a druid account level 62+ - My shaman doesn't have many aa's. Trying to fill a void on raids.

Open to a paladin trade as well. From my understanding trading accounts is okay as long as no money is involved. I just don't use the shaman any more because there are so many of them.

Both parties need to be aware that the original account owner can reclaim ownership at any given time. That means any charm, levels/XP gained, or upgrades obtained are lost if/when that happens.

*edit w/ quote from policy plaza:

Wiz said:
Character selling and transfer, bots
You are not permitted to sell your characters for any form of compensation, including platinum, real life money/items, ingame items, ingame favors, or what have you not. Buyer and seller both will be banned if caught doing this.

You may give your character away, but anyone who is the recipent of your gift should understand that they do not get any rights to the character in the eyes of the staff, and the original owner of an account may always claim it back. Likewise, if you are not the original owner of an account you have access to, doing malicious things to that account such as stripping it off gear, deleting characers and so on will result in an end to your adventures on Dalaya.

I understand that the original owner of the account will always retain final control, but I'm confused by another part of your post Jayelle, does 'trading" characters count as "in-game compensation" or not?

robopirateninja said:
I understand that the original owner of the account will always retain final control, but I'm confused by another part of your post Jayelle, does 'trading" characters count as "in-game compensation" or not?

Wiz or Allie would have to confirm or deny that. Wiz's post in Policy Plaza implies it is ok, but at the risk of those involved. I was simply putting our policy out there for the protection of both trading characters who might not have read the post.

What it seems like is a trade is not actually taking place. Instead, both parties will decide to "give" their account to the other. That would not count as compensation if both parties were just giving something to the other.

That being said, seems like riskey business to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom