ToT Pug 2/24/2020 7:30PM EST

Which day would you be most interested or available in for weekly pugs?

• Monday

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
Edited 2/19/2020

Like the latest post if you're interested in a possible T9 pug Monday (2/24/2020). Looking to start around 7-7:30PM. ALL worn gear, archaic fragments, and 99% of quest pieces are open roll. Great opportunity for people to get some halfway gear.

Possible ~13 targets, dependent on how fast we clear.

Original Message Below:
Will be trying to put together occasional pugs on Wednesdays 7:30PM EST most likely on a bi/tri-weekly basis.

Ideal start time is probably around 7:30-8:00pm EST. Will form in Athica B. I will not be accepting 5-6 scum tanks (at most 1-2) so please be aware of this.
Most likely will hit anything within the T9-12 range.

Per usual, all droppable loot will be claimed. Any gear, key, quest piece that is not claimed will be rolled on. Obviously there's no limit to how many loots you can win/receive, but please do not be greedy or selfish.
I'm mostly doing this to give some folks a chance to raid if they aren't always able to.

Last edited:
Will check interest tonight around 7:30pm EST, assuming no other obligations (guild, IRL) get in the way.

I'll try to keep it within a 3 hour time frame, so we'll hit as many targets as time will allow.

Was unaware that there's usually another PUG running on Thursdays during the day.
I'll most likely switch my days to Mondays, but I'll add a poll if anyone's even interested to get an idea for a good day.

I can really only run these on Mondays or Wednesdays without guild or RL obligations getting in the way.

If no interest continues I just won't update posts on the forums and ask in game sporadically.

Will try to form up tonight around 8-8:30pm in Athica B.

Multiple targets in mind. Only QP's claimed (announced at time of raid and target) as well as droppable loot. Any gear or non-claimed QP's will be diced.

Last edited:
Killed Flame Talon wing last night before a lot of people had to leave. I'll try to start forming earlier around 7-7:30PM from now on.

Next raid most likely next Wednesday, 11/2.

Might try to form something up tonight around 7:00PM if anyone's interested. Probably anything in ToT or IP if it's up.

Farhag wing and Eternal Well event killed tonight. Thanks to all who showed up and grats to the winners - a lot of good gear tonight. Next few weeks are busy as I'm travelling for work, but I'll do my best to keep this weekly.

Recent weeks have been super busy while traveling for work and such. I'd like to form something either tonight or tomorrow night (11/21-22) around 6:30-7:00PM EST. I'll check interest tonight, and if nothing looks promising I'll try again tomorrow.

Held a pug last night around 6:00PM EST. I apologize for not giving notice on forums - but we did have a good turn out. Day this week depends on targets and availability.

Hijacking Emzur's raid thread - T9 PUG if enough interesting this Wed 1/4, will try around 7EST

Last edited:
Been a while since I've pugged anything, but gonna try to put something together on Wednesday 11/14 around the T10-11 ish range at 7:30 PM EST. Depending on numbers and interest it'll either be a 12m or 18m raid.

Got about 2 tells last night from the general public for a pug - if another night works best for anyone who's interested post here and let me know. I'm not gonna make the effort to ask guilds what days they raid so unless people wanna do some stuff I'll hang loose. Even if you're low level reach out and we'll give you info to an upper tiered toon of whatever class you'd like to try out and see what it's all about. Was planning on doing whatever the raid force could handle -- last night we ended up clearing out Inner Prison and some ED maps in about 75-90 mins. Rotted quite a bit of frags and gems unfortunately.

Like this post if you're interested in a possible T9 pug Monday (2/24/2020). Looking to start around 7-7:30PM. ALL worn gear, archaic fragments, and 99% of quest pieces are open roll. Great opportunity for people to get some halfway gear.

Possible ~13 targets, dependent on how fast we clear.

Last edited:
Reminder there's a full clear ToT pug tonight 2/24/20 at 7:30PM EST. All loot is open roll. Only things claimed are chest keys and Flarewynd chest qp.

Back
Top Bottom