Toggle, and Click From, Bags

Treyekh

Dalayan Beginner
Hey there,

Just wondering if, during a round of dev, we couldn't have the UI shortcut command 'Toggle Backpacks' added. It's a tiny thing, but having the ability to use the same key to open/close bags is a very, very nice creature comfort that I don't believe impacts anything negatively.

Also, curious if we'll ever see (click from bags) added as a feature for items?

Thanks!

...UI shortcut command Toggle Backpacks' added. It's a tiny thing, but having the ability to use the same key to open/close bags...

Go to options > Keys > commands and there should be options for "open inventory bags" and "close inventory bags".

I bind "B" to open all and "C" to close them all. I keep "C" in red as a duplicate to consider targets. This is the closest work around I've found that works best. Good luck!

might not be exactly what you want(haven't tried it) but this old post might be of interest. https://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/threads/hotkeys-your-ui-and-you.27769/
That's a great post and while it requires never moving those items from the spots they are in, that's pretty darn close to normal click-from-bag.

This client doesn't support clicking from inside a bag, so that won't be possible
I had thought the RoF2 client introduced click-from-bag, and that's the client you get when downloading from steam, no?

The client version we actually target is Seeds of Destruction the newer client is just backwards compatible to that.

Back
Top Bottom