Tmap

CrackerJ

Dalayan Adventurer
This is probably a dumb question, but I've been reading a lot of threads about this and I am still confused.

Can you join a 40-49 Tmap group being dug and killed by a 40-49 group as a 35? Or must I wait to join these groups until I am 40-49?

Again, sorry about what is probably an obvious answer question.

check out wiki on tmaps..

wiki Tmaps

Note: The digger must be in the level range of the map they are digging, they can however have higher level buffs. Per Wiz, using people above the level range of the digger (level 65's on a level 50-59 map, level 55's on a level 40-49 map, etc., is an exploit. Don't do it.

Last edited:
And yes, a level 35 can be on a 40-49 map provided that they are contributing. However, bringing a level 15 bard for example to a 40-49 map would be hard to justify, even if they were playing a haste song for example.
I think the new rules state that you cannot bring a low level character to any raid, including tmaps, so that they can loot rewards. Every character must be able to contribute in some fashion.
The reverse is the same for adept raids too. You cannot bring a 65 character to a level 57 adept raid so that they can loot the rewards.

Back
Top Bottom