Thurgadin class quest items request

Some of them are pretty decent, especially for the difficulty. At least for fresh 65 chars. Not all of them are good though which is too bad.

Would be neat if rogues got a different quest or different reward now that traps are different.. Though I didn't actually do the quest so maybe it's still useful.

It seems like both Starfall and Thurgadin Quests should be buffed all around. I wonder if they have numbers on how often people did then during seasons. I would assume most people skip all four for most classes. Most of them are probably not worth the time over just leveling.

It seems like both Starfall and Thurgadin Quests should be buffed all around. I wonder if they have numbers on how often people did then during seasons. I would assume most people skip all four for most classes. Most of them are probably not worth the time over just leveling.

Some of them are very good and worth the time, like Warrior offhand piercer and warrior mask. The knight hats are solid if you don't have friends for hate. The int caster rings are nice for even soft twinks. Magician starfall staff of the elements is really useful while levelling but a lot of the other caster stuff isn't great. A lot of the priest stuff is ok but fits in slots where there's really common twink/adept/quest gear. The cleric rez boots are cool. All in all the bard starfall/thurgs are probably best ones since they fill relatively hard to fill slots and have useful clickies. imo that's what starfall/thurg rewards should be reworked to do.

Back
Top Bottom