This is Great

Rhaevyn

Dalayan Beginner
I just recently discovered Project 1999. I think they have a very solid system working. However, there are just a few things I would consider QoL that I was missing. And man did I hit the jackpot finding SoD. Sure, I've been in game for a whopping hour or so, but the new models, and OMG the textures! My eyes aren't bleeding anymore!

Thank you for making my favorite game of all time look 1000% better and introducing some new content and story line. I can't wait to discover more.

As for me, I'm just a senior lady gamer from Portland, OR who's happy as hell right now to be playing her beloved game again after 20 years. There is no other that gives the feels that EQ does. So a big thank you to all of you on the team and kudos for hard work well done.

i am also from the portland metro area. it's good to see another player from the west coast arrive.

try to enjoy the leveling experience before the giant grind. there are some cool custom zones. i recommend cesspits for 8-21 or so.

Thanks Gawain and totw. I'll be exploring everything. Have to refer to the wiki on things as there's a little learning curve, such as renamed spells, what zone is what level, etc. But smooth running game, much improved textures, and interesting overall. Just wish my chanter's pet wouldn't get slaughtered by bats. They really need some buffing. Look forward to meeting all you high ups when I reach those levels.

I just recently discovered Project 1999. I think they have a very solid system working. However, there are just a few things I would consider QoL that I was missing. And man did I hit the jackpot finding SoD. Sure, I've been in game for a whopping hour or so, but the new models, and OMG the textures! My eyes aren't bleeding anymore!

Thank you for making my favorite game of all time look 1000% better and introducing some new content and story line. I can't wait to discover more.

As for me, I'm just a senior lady gamer from Portland, OR who's happy as hell right now to be playing her beloved game again after 20 years. There is no other that gives the feels that EQ does. So a big thank you to all of you on the team and kudos for hard work well done.
I tend to post this when these types of threads pop up because this game is so awesome and I hope people connect with it. I haven't played this game in many years but I keep a bit of tabs on whats going on and I think everything still applies.

Look into doing these quests (1 and 2) which I mention because they have a level cap. Don't want to pass these by!

Check out this post by Grinkles, one of the most helpful people in the history of civilization. While your at it, you may look into his post history and just keep learning.

Cesspits is a zone for young players to find great exp and usable gear. You get a high level zone experience in a low level zone. It is level capped at level 29, so get there before then to grab all the gear you want. I think I remember going there at lvl 10 and being able to stay there for great exp past lvl 20.

A couple other recommendations:

Back
Top Bottom