The Tale of Captain Venerate and the Evil Nerf

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
Just as many of you, I have wondered what was up with the recent flood of Venerate people posting in, and getting banned from, the Balance Discussion forum. In hopes of understanding more, I broke into the vaults of the guild and came upon this tale. I hope it shall shed light on this matter.

Without further ado...

Ven1.JPG

Ven2.JPG

Ven3.JPG

Ven4.JPG

Ven5.JPG

Ven6.JPG

Ven7.JPG

Ven8.JPG

Ven9.JPG

Ven10.JPG

Ven11.JPG

Ven12.JPG

Ven13.JPG

Ven14.JPG

Ven15.JPG

Ven16.JPG

Ven17.JPG

Ven18.JPG

Ven19.JPG

Ven20.JPG

Ven21.JPG

Ven22.JPG

Ven23.JPG

Ven24.JPG

Ven25.JPG

Ven26.JPG

Ven27.JPG

Ven28.JPG

Ven29.JPG

Ven30.JPG

Ven31.JPG

Ven32.JPG

Ven33.JPG

Ven34.JPG

Ven35.JPG

<3 to Venerate, but PLEASE try to post with cooler heads, I'm getting tired of banning your members from BD. :)

<3 <3 More, please! More!! <3 <3

Love the flip book in the corner like the pink panther comics

The Jews have bar mitzvahs...
Venerate has the ritual of Captain Venerate. You simply are not a man (no manlier chin = no man) if you do not do this at one point or another. Or so goes the Book of Venerate.

Its great to have admins who have a sense of humor! ROFL! that was great. I almost started laughing out loud in class when I read this. Trust me, strategic management isn't that funny. I'm getting weird looks right now.

at least

"tradition on SoD that every six months or so, people will start hassling Wiz about trivial shit GMs can easily handle at an ever increasing rate. Usually it climaxes in an angry news post from me stating that you will be banned if it continues, and everyone shuts up and follows that particular rule for another five months, at which point we start over."
:sadf:

LOL and I always thought that Wiz was very busy... apparently he has had to much time on his hands lately to complete such a detailed drawing. :hug:

Re: at least

Budder said:
"tradition on SoD that every six months or so, people will start hassling Wiz about trivial shit GMs can easily handle at an ever increasing rate. Usually it climaxes in an angry news post from me stating that you will be banned if it continues, and everyone shuts up and follows that particular rule for another five months, at which point we start over."
:sadf:

LOL and I always thought that Wiz was very busy... apparently he has had to much time on his hands lately to complete such a detailed drawing. :hug:

Hi Mager.

Did you really need to make a new account just to troll?

Re: nope

Budder said:
nope new email account, but thanks for noticing : )

You do realize you can change your email account in your profile rather than creating a new forum name each time you change email addy ...

Hahaha yes, request for Wiz illustration comedy option succesful!

Btw Wiz I take your comment about trolls as a painful reminder of the prejudice against my race :( I havent shit up any threads(too badly) and Im a troll :D

Erm, not as funny as the last. I got confused as to what the fuck was happening...next time use pictures. LOL

ROFLCOPTER

Or something.

Who wants to punch me in the kidneys?

Wiz you are awful. You say your story is for ages 12 and up but it has the word Fuckheads in it. This kind of language is horribly innapropriate for our youth.

Back
Top Bottom