The Tale of Captain Venerate and the Evil Nerf

zlandicar said:
Ok this is how i see this , Legacy needs 1 mob in DHK to farm we cant coh so we got to fight our way up so why we killing our way what was no need in the first place lets cockblock other guilds and kill all the mobs in our way to twink alts, SE so wait we got no coh so we might aswell kill all the frozens will take 20 mins but we allso cockblock other guilds, the list is endless and if we got todo this to get to our mobs we will do it dont think we leave the zone, all what i got to say is this.

My grammer may be bad so might be my spelling but who cares on a game i done this fast so good night all.

PeAcE <3

LETS GO DRAGON HORN KEEP LEGACY AND ROCK THE NIGHT AWAY AND LEAVE 0 MOBS STANDING AIGHT!!!!!!! :lol:

Zlandicar was Baker, no?

you should start your own comic book online.

i havnt laughed that hard since saturday when i was forced to watch obese people have sex with food on tv.

cookie dough blow jobs ftw :psyduck:

Ashleigh666 said:
you should start your own comic book online.

i havnt laughed that hard since saturday when i was forced to watch obese people have sex with food on tv.

cookie dough blow jobs ftw :psyduck:

Family guy or HBO I wonder....

This is fucking hilarious Wiz. F those ven fags in the a. I don't know the context of this, I wasn't around then: But this is classic.

Tapein wasn't, I think it was you and Kineldar/Brynnag. You two were banned from balancing discussion at least, iirc.

Atomicated.. shit in the 80s you could say fuck 10-20 times a movie and be rated PG-13

btw wiz.. BEST COMIC EVER!

had people lookin at me odd when i was almost LOLing

It's likely that we can retrieve the legacy content skipping post if wiz or another web admin removes /images from robots.txt at least temporarily.

Robots.txt just tells search engine robots (hence the name) which directories they should ignore while they are combing and indexing the site. It has absolutely nothing to do with actually displaying or hiding content once you already know the entire URL.

The reason why your image links don't work is because someone moved/deleted the images on the server. That's why they call it a 404 File Not Found error.

For example, there are a lot of images on the front page that come from the /images folder. If what you were saying was true, none of these images would load.

Back
Top Bottom