The State of Role Playing

NdN

Dalayan Beginner
Hey, folks.

I played SoD a long, long time ago, and have just recently decided to get back into it. What can I say, this is a hard addiction to kick.

That being said, I decided not to start back up with my previous toons, opting instead to start fresh; no twinking, no power leveling, etc. I am curious, however, at just how active an RP community there is around here. I know it was small when I played, and I can imagine it hasn't really grown but so much in my absence, but it would be nice if I could find a small niche or perhaps even an RP-centric guild to get started with.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks for the quick response, I'll definitely try that out.

I'm still curious about whether or not there are any RP-centric guilds about, though. Any ideas on that?

There haven't been for a while. You should start one. Heck, if you're really serious about that, I'll see about waiving that 10-person rule for guild creation to help you get started.

Wow, that's really generous. I'd definitely be willing to start one up; at the moment, I'm waiting for a response to my query about finding an old account with my old main on it. Once I get that figured out (whether or not it can actually happen), I'll have a better idea of where I'll be starting.

I'd also need to brush up on the lore a bit, but I'd definitely be willing to put something together.

There haven't been for a while. You should start one. Heck, if you're really serious about that, I'll see about waiving that 10-person rule for guild creation to help you get started.

who needs a guild when you could join a CULT!?

Are there any roleplayers or roleplaying groups still active on SoD? I'll probably end up asking in-game the next time I log in , but I'm curious. :)

Was Blackscale Legion classified as an RP guild? I know they aren't around anymore, but that question is lingering in my mind now.

Back
Top Bottom