The Great Winter's Roar Lottery

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
As part of our "We're back!" celebration, I'm intending to hold a lottery for our new players.

The lottery rules are simple. Every hour played will earn you an automatic ticket. DCing for one hour still only earns you one ticket. Extended periods of standing still or doing the same thing (for example leaving idle while sleeping) earns you no tickets. Accounts that have, or are alt accounts of accounts that have, a level 50+ character recieve no tickets.

In two weeks' time, on Sunday the 15th of February, a winner will be drawn among all the assembled tickets. This winner will recieve as follows:

One character on the account, of any level, race or class, bumped to level 50.

Issued equipment for this character, to better suit a level 50.

10kpp in platinum.

A runner-up will also be drawn, that gets 5kpp, as well as eight third-prize winners, of 500pp each.

Happy hunting and... good luck!

Wow, I've only been playing on this server for about a week. Everything seems so amazing. Gm ideas, the zones and now this. To bad I have to put in 18 hours between work and school a day.

/bows

Scaleyone

Ya, I have more reading this semester than I have in the past 3 semesters probably. Lots of hard classes :(

But Idon't have a job, and if I did id be paying for high speed instead of the stupid free internet that hardly allows me to log onto WR :(

*the free internet is technically "high speed" but its really not*

You can still win, but you don't get tickets after hitting 50 due to the automatic ticket system checking for that.

Wiz said:
As part of our "We're back!" celebration, I'm intending to hold a lottery for our new players.
Hmm that just made me wonder what happend to the christmas presents you promised us? I'm still waiting for my fruitbasket.

Magic Lore Item
Fruit Basket

Primary Secondary Range

Charges 10

Summon Food

heh, sorry couldn't resist... muahahahaha

Well, I am loging on for the first time today. I haven't played since 99. I'm glad someone finally made an emu.

I hope I win. I would love to discover what its like to be lvl 50 without donating my life to get there.

Real creative idea.

If I win the lottery im going to spend my plats on Alcoholic beverages for everyone and then go raid something piss drunk.

:D :D

I've been playing now for a little over a week. Its been awesome to see EQ in a brand new light. Awesome server and awesome players on it. I won't be getting off work till this evening so will be logging on tonight to see the results. Level 50 would so rock!

So would 10kpp

See you all shortly,

Marek, Soon to be Arcanist of WR

hehe

malichi007 said:
I've been playing now for a little over a week. Its been awesome to see EQ in a brand new light. Awesome server and awesome players on it. I won't be getting off work till this evening so will be logging on tonight to see the results. Level 50 would so rock!

So would 10kpp

See you all shortly,

Marek, Soon to be Arcanist of WR

hehe

I'd like to see you make Arcanist with a max level of 60 :p

I have work today from 11:30am to 6:30pm est so I left my characters afk in the bazaar... I hope one doesnt get disqualified for being logged off!

I am the person that controls Zeph, Rhett, Glenn, and Dimitri from the guild Quad Squad. Good luck to everyone that entered!

Back
Top Bottom