The Fierce brothers. (A roleplayers introduction)

Zaphlin

Dalayan Beginner
(( Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind me posting my introduction thread in the roleplaying forum. I thought it best to post it here, since I'm not sure how well the community takes to roleplayers, =). I look foward to meeting you all in game! I'll be posting many little stories such as this, regarding the chronicles of the Fierce brothers, and the many contracts they will accept along their way. I'm not the best writer, so please don't be too harsh, hah. ))

Greetings to you all!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zaphlin Fierce, humble magi of the once great Freeport.

*Zaphlin looks over at the always smiling face of his brother.

And this be my twin brother, Wiley Fierce. Please excuse his quiet demeanor, for Wiley has been wordless since the disappearance of our beloved sister, Maria Fierce, 5 years ago.

*Wiley frowns slightly but is quick to regain his composure as his brother, Zaphlin, smacks him on the back in goodwill.

Yup, we've been searching these lands long and hard for 'er, and we just be getting started! They won't get the best of the Fierce family, I can guarantee you that! Isn't that right Wiley!

*Wiley frantically shakes his head in agreement, pounding his fist into his open palm as if striking those responsible for her disapperance.

No sir, Wiley. Them no good, rotten Orcs, won't get the best of us!

*Zaphlin continues to mumble obscene threats under his breath while his brother sways back and forth, wickedly grinning at the thought of revenge. Then, Zaphlin suddenly looks back up.

Anyways! My brother and I have come to Newport, on contract, to help dispose of a certain gnoll clan. We don't mind. We gotta eat, and we will never turn down a contract, especially one that involves killing thieving gnolls! Isn't that right Wiley!

*Wiley eagerly agrees, and again pounds his fist into his open palm.

Besides, the Freeport sewers aren't as grand a place as they used to be; I can really appreciate the great city of Newport after living in those sewers for most my life. We also caught wind, that the Orcs responsible for my sisters disapperance have migrated to these parts. This might just be hearsay, but we've not had much luck locating the particular clan near Freeport.

Well, Wiley and I are off to fulfill our current gnoll slaying contract with Newport. We hear many of you already have contracts for the area, so we hope to see ya inside! Take care!

*Wiley waves frantically, then follows his brother out the tavern door.

(( Take care! ))

Back
Top Bottom