Dalayan Pious Diety
In the past year, staff decided to fuck over enchanters in a great many ways. Here is a list of how, and I don't think it is complete.
- they kill buffs for everyone, just that PAL SHM DRU get compensation buffs, and everybody gets ENC buffs as potions. ENCs get jack and shit and there is no aego potions, so while everybody got hit, ENCs got hit extra hard
- they kill unique fun ENC play style because "OMG TOO MUCH DPS"
- then they turn around and add charm pets that get ENCs back up to said dps numbers
- they also killed one of the ENC class tome lines doing so
- they made ENC, one of the if not THE worst duo class EVEN WORSE in duos
- they try to force ENCs to spam nukes, just like wizards. with all the drawbacks of wizards (atrocious damage per mana ratio) but none of the perks (better crits)
- they try to force ENCs into being a pet class, just without any way to heal the pet, no pet stances and the constant risk to get murdered by it. Oh and good luck finding a new one should it die!
- they force a new focus effect that ENCs and only ENCs need, on a class that already needs every focus effect under the sun except pet focii, IN ADDITION TO CE, a focus effect noone but ENCs (and maybe SHMs) care for.
- said focus effect, labeled a "new elemental focus effect" by staff, only has 4 ranks/4%, when every single other elemental focus effect has 8 ranks/8%
- said focus effect is also hillariously bad spread across the tiers. There are 2 t13 fights that each drop a bracer with said focus effect. One is rank3, one is rank 4. Reason behind that: who the fuck knows?
- The spell line (yes, ONE spell line, exclusively) is horrifically bad - lots of mana for pathetic damage and a 400 pt rune on targets target at its highest incarnation. (read rune that does nothing but block clickies/cotb on tank, if he even has room to land it)