The Dare Game

Temellin said:
You would destroy the cake faster than anyone else.
There would even be a party for him. A big party that all your friends would be invited to. I would invite your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he cant come because you murdered him.

Brimztone said:
There would even be a party for him. A big party that all your friends would be invited to. I would invite your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he cant come because you murdered him.

The weighted companion cube DOES speak. Superstition, perceiving inanimate objects as alive, and hallucinations. I'm not hallucinating. You are. The companion cube would never desert me. Dessert. So long... Cake. Ha ha, Cake. A lie. The companion cube would never lie to me. NEVER.

Spiritplx said:
Usually if a post is 2 months old, and is not stickied, that means the subject matter has been dropped.

Usually if the lead gm holds an event that is 2+ months old, and has not stated its over, that means the subject matter has *not* been dropped.

Wiz said:
I haven't forgotten about this thread! I'll resume it sooooon.

Wiz said:
Here is the tally from the first round of challenges:

I'll await a reply from Wiz to see for sure. But thanks for your advice.

Naethyn said:
Assign me a dare

Naethyn
Paladin

I dare you to not show up at a zone with a group and chew out lvl 65's for xping in the same area that you are just because you want all the mobs for yourself, especially when said lvl 65's are in the area before your group even shows up.

shanoma said:
I dare you to not show up at a zone with a group and chew out lvl 65's for xping in the same area that you are just because you want all the mobs for yourself, especially when said lvl 65's are in the area before your group even shows up.

ah hahahahaha ha

shanoma said:

stop stomping on the little guy gosh you high tier raiders are such fascists

Back
Top Bottom