The Dare Game

Okay, punishments!

Temellin - You are required to at all times be infected with at least one communicable disease. If it gets cured somehow, you must take your own life from shame and then go get infected again. This will last for 24 /played hours, AFKing doesn't count.

Faelus - You failed to make your mark on the world. From now on, you must have an avatar and signature on the forum that displays clearly how insignificant you are.

Ashleigh - You have to draw me that new sig you promised me like twice already you galoot. Also you have to make a gnome named Gnoshleigh and level her up to at least level 20. Why? Because I said so.

Haruto - The shame is too much. Kill yourself. One hundred times. Each death must be from something different.

Finster - You are the worst shadowknight ever, and for the next 24 /played hours with your SK you may not use feign death. AFKing does not count!

Failure to comply with punishments will result in much much meaner ones enforced by the server code.

Do I need to do anything fancy to prove I died the 100 times in different ways? Or should I randomly just start looking for interesting things to kill me until I assume it happened 100 times?

Haruto said:
Do I need to do anything fancy to prove I died the 100 times in different ways? Or should I randomly just start looking for interesting things to kill me until I assume it happened 100 times?

Honor system and by honor system I mean we will be watching you.

Kind of how you leave money on the counter so you can duck out of work with a sign that says pay and take change as needed?

I wonder how many bodies of water I can drown in...

gnoshleigh? : |

and i'll draw you a sig once finals are over and i have time to actually sit down :p

btw...wtf is with my avatar?

Wiz said:
Finster - You are the worst shadowknight ever, and for the next 24 /played hours with your SK you may not use feign death. AFKing does not count!

5 hours down already and I haven't yet died once to not having fd, although there were a few close calls.

Wiz said:
Such a merry christmas! Your reward, of course, will be something special on christmas' day. But not until then!

it's christmas day... still haven't gotten my reward yet

Wiz said:
Aadla has completed their dare!

Reward: Two stacks of any food or drink in the game of your choice. Post here which kind of food, then petition to get it (mention that its a dare game reward).

I would like 2 stacks of moist and delicious cake for my prize =)

******************edit

Apparently, even though it says "This is a meal" on it, it is not counted as food. I am a sad monkey, I wanted my cake and to eat it too!

Danku said:
I would like 2 stacks of moist and delicious cake for my prize =)

******************edit

Apparently, even though it says "This is a meal" on it, it is not counted as food. I am a sad monkey, I wanted my cake and to eat it too!
The Cake Is A Lie.

Back
Top Bottom