The Dare Game

Daelius said:
assign me a dare

Daedeus
65 Paladin

It's christmas! You must give wrapped gifts via an accepted direct trade (bought from Santa Troll) to at least 10 players that meet the following criteria:

1) Are not friends or guildmates of yours.
2) Have not posted in this thread prior to receiving the gift.
3) Have not asked you for a gift.

You may not accept payment or give them anything else at the same time, and you must use a direct player-to-player trade (no listsend). You may not offer any explanation as to why you are giving them a gift other than that "It's christmas".

Finny said:
Assign me a dare

Finster 65 Shadowknight

You are a daredevil! In order to prove your courage, you must show screenshots of you feigning death at the feet of at least 5 "raid" mobs that are KOS to you and who can see through invis (if you're uncertain if a mob qualifies, ask here) while there is noone else in the zone (prove with /who).

Appendix #2.

If you happen to have a screenshot of a situation that would qualify towards completing the dare, that was taken before the dare was given, you may not use it as proof. So any screenshots finster happens to have of him feigning death in front of raid mobs before Dec 3rd are not admissable.

articbre said:
Assign me a dare

Regasin, 65 Bard

You are an amateur wildlife biologist. You have decided to do a comprehensive study on the wildlife of the Sundered Mountains. Post a screenshot of each species of creature that lives there (ie, 1 for all vulfweres, 1 for all feeders), along with a paragraph of at least 50 words detailing their life and habits.

ok how about this

give me a really hard dare, unban me and let me try and complete it (it cant be impossible but something really hard) if i cant complete it within a certain timeframe you can ban me from the forums, if i do complete it, i get to be unbanned in game

Lacey_Lightfoot said:
ok how about this

give me a really hard dare, unban me and let me try and complete it (it cant be impossible but something really hard) if i cant complete it within a certain timeframe you can ban me from the forums, if i do complete it, i get to be unbanned in game

Your dare should be to complete everyone else's dare.

Latten said:
Assign me a dare

Aanallain 65 bard

The robots in the heartlands are running out of copper! You must bring at least 50,000 copper coins to the heartlands and screenshot yourself giving it to the robot wizard spell vendor. You must get the copper directly from your bank (noone is allowed to give it to you) and keep it on you all the way to the heartlands. You may not use any teleports (including gate, gate necks and so on ) or have any buffs or songs on you from the moment you pick it up.

Ykari07 said:
Assign me a dare!

Cuwi, 65 cleric

I missed the bold bit too apparently.

Being a girl on the internet isn't easy. To prove that you're just as tough as "one of the guys" you will have to be able to hold your alcohol. Get your alcohol tolerance to 250. If your tolerance is already above 25, you must use an alt that has less than 25.

Finally! Ok 26 different kinds of food. None summoned! If you count Lemons, then I have 3 lemon foods even!

1st challenge accepted, 1st challenge completed!

Danku said:
PhotoView.jsp

Ok have gone above and beyond! 3 Lemon items (fruit salad, Eclairs, and Lemons) and 26 different foods! Could have summoned a few more types, but I figured I had enough.

Your link is not a working link. Just use a free image host.

Wiz said:
The robots in the heartlands are running out of copper! You must bring at least 50,000 copper coins to the heartlands and screenshot yourself giving it to the robot wizard spell vendor. You must get the copper directly from your bank (noone is allowed to give it to you) and keep it on you all the way to the heartlands. You may not use any teleports (including gate, gate necks and so on ) or have any buffs or songs on you from the moment you pick it up.

Latten, you are fucked (I bet he cheats).

Back
Top Bottom